This Studio is great for Short Stays, Couples or Business Guests.
It is close to Dishoom, Pizza East, Beigel Bake, Boundary Restaurant, Rooms & Rooftop, and Rich Mix. Found right in the Heart of Shoreditch, it has great Train and Bus links.
This studio is located on the third floor of an apartment building just off Brick Lane. You also have your own private balcony.
Found right in the heart of Shoreditch, you will enjoy local cafes, design studios, galleries, cute shops and restaurants all at your doorstep.
The the building feels very safe and secure.
Accès des voyageurs
You have access to the whole studio - It has a double bed, a bathroom, a private balcony and a kitchenette with a small fridge, plates, cups, utensils, toaster, kettle, TV and Free wifi.
* We provide 1 Towel per guest
* A hairdryer, Iron & Ironing Board are provided.
All Guests, including Children and Infants must be included in the reservation.
*** FAQ's ***
Q - Is the area safe?
A - Yes, There are always lots of people around and it has a very 20s-40s vibe about it.
Q - What Time is Check in?
A - 3:00pm - you will collect your key from our coffee shop Bell Boi, 104 Sclater Street, E1 6HR
Q - Can I check in early?
A - Unfortunately not. Often there is a guest the night before and we can't kick them out early.
Q - Can I drop my bags there early?
A - No, but you can store your luggage at our coffee shop Bell Boi for £5 per locker, per day.
Q - Do I have to walk up stairs
A - Yes, to the Third Floor
Q- Can I check in Late.
A- Yes we have a self check in system after 10pm, however we may not be able to assist you after 12am midnight.
Q - What Time is Check Out?
A - 11:00 am
Q - Can I Check out late?
A - No, Sorry
Q- Is it completely Private
Q - Do I have the whole studio?
A - Yes
Q - Is it quiet?
A - This is not a street facing apartment so you don't get any street noise. However, there is currently construction nearby that is going on during legal construction hours.
Q - Can I have 2 single beds, i don't wont to share.
A - No
Q - Can I have 2 single duvets, i don't want to share.
A - No, we provide only double duvets for the double beds.
Q - Where are you?
A - We live 10 minutes away
Q - Can my friend check in for me?
A - Unless previously agreed by us, a guest must present hardcopy, photo ID of the person who made the booking. If this cannot be shown by the guest, we may not allow you to check in.
Prior to arrival, guests may also be asked to change their profile picture to one that clearly shows their face.
*I will not be accepting check ins on Christmas Day. If you wish to stay on Christmas Day you must book the previous day as well. You will use my after hours pick up if you want to arrive on Christmas Day *
1. No Parties
2. No more than the 2 people to reside
3. No more than 2 people to be in the apartment at one time
4. No Illicit drug use on the premises
5. People seen to be uncontrollably intoxicated may be asked to leave.
6. All breakages will be noted and may be withdrawn from your deposit.
7. Please do not give out our address to others.
8. Please do not get any mail sent to this address.
9. Please be considerate with our towels, linen and sofa. If you mark these with make-up, food or drinks, please endeavour to remove it when it occurs, as replacing these items drives up the cost of our service.
10. If a guest reduces the number of nights on the reservation; we consider it a cancellation of those dates and our Strict Cancellation Policy will be applied to those dates removed.
11. Unless previously agreed by us, a guest must present hardcopy, photo ID of the person who made the booking. If this cannot be shown by the guest, we may not allow you to check in. Prior to arrival, guests may also be asked to change their profile picture to one that clearly shows their face.