Our house located about 1.5 mile from Vestavia Hills City Center, Brookwood sleep disorders center; 3 miles from Samford University, Brookwood Baptist Medical Center; 7 miles from University of Alabama at Birmingham, UAB Hospital, St. Vincent's Birmingham, and downtown; 9 miles from BJCC; 10 miles from Grandview Medical Center; Close to Birmingham's famous shopping malls, restaurants, food, culture, art, and scenic areas.
* Absolutely no downloading of copyrighted materials or torrenting while using our wifi. Any use that results in a Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) notice will result in a $250 fee and your internet privileges will be immediately revoked.
* No Drugs / No Alcohol / No Smoking / No Pets
* No shoes on the carpet
* Dine and drink downstairs, and keep all used areas clean.
* Coffee maker, Water boiler/Warmer, jasmine green tea bags, and instant coffeemix 3in1 sticks are in the kitchen.
* Store the opened food or snacks in the refrigerator downstairs, or in the storage box in your bedroom upstairs.
* Quiet Hours are 10pm - 8am. Sleep tight and sweet dreams everybody!
* There will be a $10 per hour charge for all late check outs.
Cet hôte a 19 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
We live in Vestavia Hills since year 1993, love our beautiful, quiet, safe, convenient community, and hope to share our great experiences to our distinguished guests. We enjoy to listen oldies, plant fruits, vegetables, flowers, take beautiful pictures; walk 2 miles a day, watch ball games, and love to travel. Our first Airbnb experience was in San Diego in January, and then in November 2016, we have had nothing but wonderful experiences since then. We also wish that all of you have a great, safe and comfortable journey.
My favorite quote:
"If I am walking with two other men, each of them will serve as my teacher. I will pick out the good points of the one, and imitate them, and the bad points of the other, and correct them in myself." ~ Confucius
Joy shared with others are more enjoyed.
Live and learn.