Hello! I am Anna and I am inviting you to share my spare room!
I live in a beautiful, renovated, two storey house with a small yard full of flowers and cute cats.
The house is located on a safe and quiet side street, on a walking distance from the city center and only 10' away from the nearest Metro station.
The bedroom is on the 2nd floor, at the end of a few stonemade steps.
The room is fully decorated with love and handmade items by me and the bed is Queen size.
The window shows to a beautiful tree and a picturesque alley.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests have access to the living room, the bathroom, the kitchen, and the yard.
- On the first floor there is a meditation center.
- NOTICE: The room does not meet the standards of the people from India.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
- You may reach me from early morning until 21.00, as I work downstairs. Please give me, the most, one hour to reply to you.
- You may store your lagguges here if you have an evening flight.
- I can provide you with any kind of information about your staying in Athens.
Please respect the place as if it were your own home!
Cet hôte a 29 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires