~ No Cleaning Fees ~
Book 4 nights or more and we will waive* the cleaning fees through 2017! Please inquire for details prior to booking.
* Holidays, existing reservations and other discounts are not applicable
Incredible stay! (5-star-review)
“I have spent a significant amount of time in the Blue Ridge mountains, but this was my first time renting a Yonder property. Before I get to the property itself, I should say that the company as a whole gets five stars as well. Incredibly friendly, responsive, professional, and accommodating–I have never rented from a company that did everything so well. Cottonwood Mountain itself is a beautiful cabin. It has gorgeous views from its sweeping porch, a fantastic game room in the garage that is sure to entertain any and all ages, and provides comfortable, clean, and relaxing accommodation in any of its bedrooms. It's location cannot be beat: a scant 40 minutes in to Asheville and mere minutes from some of the best hiking you'll see this side of the Rockies. It was exquisitely maintained, extremely spacious, and was an incredible base camp for an incredible weekend. Thank you so much–we will be back.”
Private mountain retreat located in Waynesville, overlooking scenic downtown Waynesville, less than 10 minutes outside of downtown Waynesville, and only 40 minutes to downtown Asheville, 45 minutes to Asheville Regional airport, 40 minutes to the gates of Biltmore Estate. You are less than 5 minutes to the Blue Ridge Parkway, and under 30 minutes to the ski slopes. Close to virtually everything.
(Sleeps 14-20) 6 bedroom, including Kids Bunk Bdrm & sleeper sofa, 5 full baths
Occupancy Summary / Sleeps in beds: 14 Max. Occupancy: 20
Welcome to Cottonwood Mountain!
Yet another spectacular vacation rental hitches its wagon to the Yonder portfolio of luxury mountain rentals! And everyone has raved about their vacations ever since! This splendidly hand-crafted mountain home has been entertaining travelers for years, as they flock to experience the wonder that is the Blue Ridge mountains.
Escape to Asheville and the Waynesville area to discover Cottonwood Mountain. This private mountain retreat, overlooking spectacular downtown Waynesville, ski slopes & the distant Pisgah Mountains, offers an escape from the daily grind, complete with a private outdoor hot tub overlooking the Appalachian Mountains! A mountain timber chalet home with modern updates & amenities; you will be awed by the beautiful decor and mountain craftsman inspired accents in every room. This home was meticulously built by the owners, with attention to every detail one can imagine. Featuring an open living space surrounding you with the warmth of wood, Cottonwood Mountain offers a calming atmosphere with natural elements all around.
The fireplace has a handcrafted, carved mantle, and the fireplace is made of locally culled stone. A large deck and multiple porch areas offer incredible views of the mountainous skyline that our mountains are known for, and the stunning downtown Waynesville vista itself. This home features a king master suite upstairs, four bedrooms with queen beds, and a “Kids Bunk room” downstairs that includes 2 bunk beds, and there is also a sleeper sofa. Gather with some friends, family, or both, and celebrate, relax, and unwind together at Cottonwood Mountain.
Enjoy a plethora of amenities, including the private hot tub, wireless Internet access, satellite television, a large stone fireplace for those chilly nights (year round), new central air conditioning for those warm days, wildlife sightings, and more! Extremely convenient to everything Waynesville, Asheville and the Blue Ridge Parkway; come enjoy the eclectic, artsy town that is the now world famous downtown Waynesville, venture out into the western North Carolina wilderness, stay in to enjoy this marvelous getaway, hop in the car for a short drive to Asheville, or simply do it all! Whatever you choose, you will relax and unwind in style at this luxurious private retreat! This spectacular vacation rental is located just outside downtown Waynesville and is approximately 40 minutes driving distance to downtown Asheville.
This is also a popular Wedding destination, with the amazing views and awesome water feature and waterfall right below the back decks & yard. Host your small wedding & reception at Cottonwood Mountain. Small corporate events welcome as well. Come make your memories with us!
You are just minutes from America's favorite scenic byway, The Blue Ridge Parkway, motorcycle touring, biking, hiking, white water rafting, rock climbing, kayaking, canoeing, zip lining, Segway tour…just about any outdoor activity! Or, take a quick ride to downtown Hendersonville, or up to downtown Asheville to enjoy the first-rate restaurants, shopping, galleries, spas, and entertainment.
Think Cottonwood Mountain sounds too good to be true? Then read what other (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), TripAdvisor & airbnb guests had to say about their stay at Cottonwood on our website!
Side overlook viewing deck
Fully equipped kitchen
Fireplace in Great Rm
Fireplace in master Bdrm.
Easy access to downtown Waynesville, Skiing, and much more!
Kids yard & outdoor play area
Garage Game Room with pool table, wet bar, air hockey, ping-pong, foosball & more
Custom Cornhole Boards
Full access to “Tick Tock Concierge”
Close to The Blue Ridge Parkway, downtown Waynesville, golf, skiing, & a short car ride to all that is Asheville as well……Grove Park Inn, Country Club of Asheville, Navitat Zip-Line, The Biltmore Estate & more………
Bedroom #1 – Main Level – Master Suite – King Bed – Private Full Bath
Bedroom #2 – Main Level – Guest Room – Queen Bed – Shared Full Bath
Bedroom #3 – Main Level – Guest Room – Queen Bed – Shared Full Bath
Bedroom #4 – Main Level – Guest Room – Queen Bed – Private Full Bath
Bedroom #5 – Lower Terrace Level – Guest Room – Queen Bed bed – Shared Full Bath
Bedroom #6 – Kids Bunk Room – Lower Terrace Level – Bunk bed over futons – Shared Full Bath
Additional Full size sleeper-sofa
(Sleeps 14-20) 6 bedroom, including Kids Bunk Bdrm & sleeper sofa, 5 full baths
Occupancy Summary / Sleeps in beds: 14 Max. Occupancy: 20
Additional Rates And Fees information:
**4 night minimum required for all holidays & special events
$425 cleaning fee
Current local tax rate is 13%
Small weddings or other Events permitted with Yonder approval.
Early Check In and/or Late Check Out may be possible, depending on cleaning schedules and other reservations. If it is possible, there may be an additional fee that would be determined based on the time that you wish to check in or out and the seasonal rates.
Events are allowed at this property for up to 50 guests. There would be an additional fee for this that would be determined based on the number of guests that you anticipate hosting.
We have tremendous respect and gratitude for former and present military personnel. Yonder would like to offer a 5% discount on this home. Some restrictions apply, not valid with any other offers. The only thing we ask is that you present identification in the form of an “CAC” card or a “DD Form 2” card (Blue & Green). Please inquire for details prior to booking so that we can send over a special offer.
THIS IS A VACATION RENTAL AGREEMENT UNDER THE NORTH CAROLINA VACATION RENTAL ACT. THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES TO THIS AGREEMENT ARE DEFINED BY LAW AND INCLUDE UNIQUE PROVISIONS PERMITTING THE DISBURSEMENT OF RENT PRIOR TO TENANCY AND EXPEDITED EVICTION OF TENANTS. YOUR SIGNATURE ON THIS AGREEMENT, OR PAYMENT OF MONEY OR TAKING POSSESSION OF THE PROPERTY AFTER RECEIPT OF THE AGREEMENT, IS EVIDENCE OF YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE AGREEMENT AND YOUR INTENT TO USE THIS PROPERTY FOR A VACATION RENTAL.
Below are the House Rules for this home. Upon booking this home, you will be asked to sign a contract that states all of the below rules. This contract will also include the liability waivers detailed at the bottom with a separate signature line for each.
1. PAYMENTS: 100% of your payment will be charged up front. The security deposit is again, NOT charged prior to your arrival date, and notification of any issues & subsequent charges will be sent within ten (10) days of checkout.
2. CANCELLATIONS: Airbnb dictates the cancellation policy. For a 50% refund of accommodation fees, cancellation must be made 60 full days prior to Yonder's local check in time (4:00 PM) on the day of check in. If you cancel less than 60 days in advance, the nights not spent are not refunded. If you arrive and decide to leave early, the nights not spent are not refunded.
3. HANDLING OF FUNDS: AirBnB will hold your funds until 60 days prior to check in. At that time, the funds will be given to Yonder. Yonder handles all trust funds appropriately per the NC Vacation Rental Act and NCREC Escrow Account Regulations. Per the NC Vacation Rental Act, fifty percent (50%) of your rental fees may be disbursed upon receipt. Any third party fees such as the processing fee and any concierge fees may be disbursed prior to arrival as well. The remaining fifty percent (50%) of your rental fees, the cleaning fee, and taxes will be held in our Escrow Account until your check out date. ALL TRUST FUNDS ARE HELD IN AN INTEREST BEARING ESCROW ACCOUNT AT ASHEVILLE SAVINGS BANK; 11 CHURCH STREET; ASHEVILLE, NC 28801.
4. DAMAGE: Your credit card information will be kept on file, but will not be charged unless damages are accrued during your stay and assessed at inspection. The security deposit is NOT applied toward rent; and will never be charged, provided the following provisions are met. You will be notified if damages and charges are to be assessed.
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in waste baskets, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned.
d. Any keys are left either in Lock-Box or with owners, and unit is left locked.
e. All charges accrued during the stay (e.g. pay per view movies) are paid prior to departure.
f. No linens are lost or damaged.
g. NO Early check-in or late check-out without prior approval of owners.
h. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner) or the local law enforcement.
i. Gas grill is turned off fully, and no additional propane gas is wasted. Tank will be checked for level before & after check-out.
NOTE: Guests are financially responsible for any and ALL damages to the property during their stay. Guests understand that there is NO limit to their financial responsibility. Any and ALL damages will be charged to the credit card on file.
5. MINIMUM AGE: All renters &/or guarantors must be of legal adult age.
6. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS: Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of all payments, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
7. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS: Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
8. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: The maximum number of guests is limited to 20 persons. If you would like to have additional guests during your stay, please reach out to Yonder for more information. If permissible, there will be additional fees and protocols that need to be reviewed with you. If you host more than the maximum occupancy at any point during your stay without prior approval, the maximum event fee amount will be charged to the card on file.
9. ADDITIONAL SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: You are more than welcome to bring any blow up mattresses that you can fit in the home as long as the number of overnight guests does not surpass the maximum occupancy. Please note; however, that we do not provide bedding or linen for these additional sleeping arrangements. If you chose to utilize this option, you will need to bring your own sheets, blankets, pillows, towels, and washcloths. We DO provide all of those things for every bed in the home (i.e. for every person that the house “sleeps in beds”); however, if you'd like to utilize the maximum occupancy for this home, you will need to furnish the rest.
10. CHECK IN/CHECK OUT TIMES: CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. EST AND CHECK-OUT IS 10 A.M. EST. No early check-ins without prior arrangement with Yonder. (You will be charged a $50 fee for every 30 minutes past checkout time, IF, you have not received prior permission for late check-out*.)
*-please inquire if you would like to request early check-in or late checkout.
11. NO SMOKING: This is a NON SMOKING rental.
12. PETS: Pets are permitted with an additional pet fee and Yonder's approval.
13. LOST ITEMS: If anyone in your group leaves behind an item, we are happy to return it to you as quickly as possible. We understand these things happen on occasion and will assist in any way possible; however, there will be an additional fee for this service, simply to cover our time/costs in handling. This fee will include a $35 handling fee, ( for our time), plus any shipping costs, which we will not know until the item has been shipped. This may be charged to the card we have on file for you or another card if provided.
14. PARKING: On-site, driveway-parking area is provided for up to 10 vehicles. No parking allowed on the street, or on the grassy shoulders.
15. BUGS: Ladybugs (or more correctly, “Japanese Beetles”) & “Stinkbugs” are now a naturally occurring phenomenon in NC. They do occasional appear inside of the homes, most often without warning; however, they are completely harmless. Our cleaning crew does clean them up prior to each stay (if present), and vacuums are provided for your use during your stay. Unfortunately, neither of these bugs can be exterminated; therefore, neither Yonder nor the owners can be held responsible if they are present, and no refunds will be given for the presence of these bugs.
Additionally, we will sometimes see ants migrate into homes unexpectedly. This has nothing to do with “cleanliness”, as all of our homes are cleaned and disinfected to the highest degree; rather they are looking for water & have simply ventured inside the home. There is no cause for alarm, just let us know and we can address the situation. Other common WNC insects will include wasps and bees on occasion.
16. MAINTENANCE ISSUES: Yonder spends a great deal of time and effort insuring the integrity and upkeep of all the systems in all of our homes, but even so, sometimes “things break”. When this occurs, Yonder will make every effort to correct the situation, and/or make your stay as comfortable as possible considering the circumstances. Yonder nor the home owner can be held responsible for any "system" breakdown, including but not limited to any appliances or amenities. Except as provided in the "MANDATORY EVACUATIONS" section below, if, at the time guest is to begin occupancy of the property, the home owner or Yonder cannot provide the property in a fit and habitable condition or substitute a reasonably comparable property in such condition, the homeowner and Yonder shall refund to the tenant all payments made by the tenant.
17. MANDATORY EVACUATIONS: If State or local authorities order a mandatory evacuation of an area that includes this home, the guest under the vacation rental agreement, whether in possession of the property or not, shall comply with the evacuation order. The guest shall not be entitled to a refund from Yonder or the home owner because qualifying trip insurance has been offered; which, if purchased, would compensate guest for losses or damages resulting from loss of use of the property due to a mandatory evacuation order.
18. STORM POLICY/ROAD CONDITIONS: In the event of a storm, Yonder will make every effort to ensure the home is accessible for your stay; however, no refunds will be given for storms or other “natural events” or “natural disasters”, such as blizzards, hurricanes, etc; so long as the home remains fit and habitable. Mountain roads can be curvy & steep, and can be icy, please use caution. We do not issue any refunds due to road conditions or other effects from storms or other events. Plan accordingly, and/or obtain trip insurance to cover unforeseeable events or “acts of God”.
19. EXPEDITED EVICTION: This agreement is subject to the "Expedited Eviction Proceedings" dictated in the North Carolina Vacation Rental Act. The exact verbiage is provided later in this agreement for your review.
20. TRAVEL INSURANCE: Travel insurance is available from Travel Guard, to learn more follow the link below or call Travel Guard at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
21. NC VACATION RENTAL ACT: This agreement is covered by the NC Vacation Rental Act. If you have any questions please contact us directly, and/or refer directly to the NC Vacation Rental Act. (URL HIDDEN)
22. Guns are permitted but must be stored appropriately at all times. Use of guns, firearms or any incendiary or explosive device is expressly prohibited on the property. Any violation of this may result in loss of/full charge towards the Security Deposit, and immediate eviction from the premises, with full forfeiture of any remaining nights and NO refunds. Any discharge of a firearm may additionally involve the local police and both civil and/or criminal charges being filed.
PAYMENT OF MONEY OR TAKING POSSESSION OF THE PROPERTY AFTER RECEIPT OF THE AGREEMENT, IS EVIDENCE OF YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE AGREEMENT AND YOUR INTENT TO USE THIS PROPERTY FOR A VACATION RENTAL.
By accepting these terms and conditions, you are submitting an electronic signature. You will be asked to sign a copy of this contract for our records upon booking; however, by submitting this electronic signature, you are agreeing to all of the terms outlined in this contract. Once submitted, all parties are bound to the Rental Agreement, and Yonder has no flexibility in enforcing those terms. Please carefully read the entire contract prior to submitting an electronic signature.
If you prefer to submit a written signature you may do so by by booking directly with Yonder instead of online. Simply call or email us and we will send you a copy of this contract via email for you to printing, signing each applicable page, and returning to Yonder.
If you would like, we can also print off a copy of this contract and mail it to you. If you would like for us to do this, please let us know and provide us with the address to which the contract should be sent.
Claims &/or Disputes
Any claim or dispute which may arise between the Guest (Contracting Party) and Yonder (as legal representative of both Yonder and the Owners of the vacation rental) arising out of, or relating to, the Agreement or the breach thereof by either party, shall be addressed between the Guest and the Broker-in-Charge for Yonder. IF said claim or dispute cannot be agreeably settled, then the issue shall be decided by the governing courts through legal representation retained, separately by each party involved. However, all parties agree to 1st pursue settlement, with legal counsel if desired, through 3rd party mediation, mediator and location of mediation to be agreed upon by both parties. If initial mediation fails, prior to pursuing a trial, but after filing a lawsuit, both parties agree to again attempt 3rd party mediation. The failure of either party to exercise any rights granted hereunder shall not operate as a waiver of any of those rights. The laws of the State of North Carolina will govern this Agreement, and any legal actions will be commenced and handled in Buncombe County.
Expedited Eviction Proceedings.
§ 42A-23. Grounds for eviction.
(a) Any tenant who leases residential property subject to a vacation rental agreement under this Chapter for 30 days or less may be evicted and removed from the property in an expedited eviction proceeding brought by the landlord, or real estate broker as agent for the landlord, as provided in this Article if the tenant does one of the following:
(1) Holds over possession after his or her tenancy has expired.
(2) Has committed a material breach of the terms of the vacation rental agreement that, according to the terms of the agreement, results in the termination of his or her tenancy.
(3) Fails to pay rent as required by the agreement.
(4) Has obtained possession of the property by fraud or misrepresentation.
(b) Only the right to possession shall be relevant in an expedited eviction proceeding. All other issues related to the rental of the residential property shall be presented in a separate civil action. ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN), s. 1.)
§ 42A-24. Expedited eviction.
(a) Before commencing an expedited eviction proceeding, the landlord or real estate broker shall give the tenant at least four hours' notice, either orally or in writing, to quit the premises. If reasonable efforts to personally give oral or written notice have failed, written notice may be given by posting the notice on the front door of the property.
(b) An expedited eviction proceeding shall commence with the filing of a complaint and issuance of summons in the county where the property is located. If the office of the clerk of superior court is closed, the complaint shall be filed with, and the summons issued by, a magistrate. The service of the summons and complaint for expedited eviction shall be made by a sworn law enforcement officer on the tenant personally or by posting a copy of the summons and complaint on the front door of the property. The officer, upon service, shall promptly file a return therefor. A hearing on the expedited eviction shall be held before a magistrate in the county where the property is located not sooner than 12 hours after service upon the tenant and no later than 48 hours after such service. To the extent that the provisions of this Article are in conflict with the Rules of Civil Procedure, Chapter 1A of the General Statutes, with respect to the commencement of an action or service of process, this Article controls.
(c) The complaint for expedited eviction shall allege and the landlord or real estate broker shall prove the following at the hearing:
(1) The vacation rental is for a term of 30 days or less.
(2) The tenant entered into and accepted a vacation rental agreement that conforms to the provisions of this Chapter.
(3) The tenant committed one or more of the acts listed in G.S. 42A-23(a) as grounds for eviction.
(4) The landlord or real estate broker has given notice to the tenant to vacate as a result of the breach as provided in subsection (a) of this section.
The rules of evidence shall not apply in an expedited eviction proceeding, and the court shall allow any reasonably reliable and material statements, documents, or other exhibits to be admitted as evidence. The provisions of G.S. (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN), and 7A-220, except any provisions regarding amount in controversy, shall apply to an expedited eviction proceeding held before the magistrate. These provisions shall not be construed to broaden the scope of an expedited eviction proceeding to issues other than the right to possession.
(d) If the court finds for the landlord or real estate broker, the court shall immediately enter a written order granting the landlord or real estate broker possession and stating the time when the tenant shall vacate the property. In no case shall this time be less than 2 hours or more than 8 hours after service of the order on the tenant. The court's order shall be served on the tenant at the hearing. If the tenant does not appear at the hearing or leaves before the order is served, the order shall be served by delivering the order to the tenant or by posting the order on the front door of the property by any sworn law enforcement officer. The officer, upon service, shall file a return therefor.
If the court finds for the landlord or real estate broker, the court shall determine the amount of the appeal bond that the tenant shall be required to post should the tenant seek to appeal the court order. The amount of the bond shall be an estimate of the rent that will become due while the tenant is prosecuting the appeal and reasonable damages that the landlord may suffer, including damage to property and damages arising from the inability of the landlord or real estate broker to honor other vacation rental agreements due to the tenant's possession of the property. ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN), s. 1.)
§ 42A-25. Appeal.
A tenant or landlord may appeal a court order issued pursuant to G.S. 42A-24(d) to district court for a trial de novo. A tenant may petition the district court to stay the eviction order and shall post a cash or secured bond with the court in the amount determined by the court pursuant to G.S. 42A-24(d). ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN), s. 1.)
§ 42A-26. Violation of court order.
If a tenant fails to remove personal property from a residential property subject to a vacation rental after the court has entered an order of eviction, the landlord or real estate broker shall have the same rights as provided in G.S. 42-36.2(b) as if the sheriff had not removed the tenant's property. The failure of a tenant or the guest of a tenant to vacate a residential property in accordance with a court order issued pursuant to G.S. 42A-24(d) shall constitute a criminal trespass under G.S. (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN), s. 1.)
§ 42A-27. Penalties for abuse.
A landlord or real estate broker shall undertake to evict a tenant pursuant to an expedited eviction proceeding only when he or she has a good faith belief that grounds for eviction exists under the provisions of this Chapter. Otherwise, the landlord or real estate broker shall be guilty of an unfair trade practice under G.S. 75-1.1 and a Class 1 misdemeanor. ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN), s. 1.)
By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you recognize and confirm that you have read all of the Rules & Regulations, but also have specifically read, understand, and will abide by the policies regarding NO pets. Specifically, that we have a “NO pets” policy, and that this policy is strictly enforced.
By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you understand and accept that you will be charged a $500 fee for any violations of this policy, and additionally, may be asked to leave the property if you violate this specific rule.
We have these policies in effect for our guests' safety, hygiene, & well-being. Our goal is to provide a very luxurious, safe, and highly enjoyable experience for all of our guests, and we appreciate your cooperation and assistance.
Hot Tub Liability Waiver
Guest specifically acknowledges that the property to be rented has an above-ground hot tub for use by guests, and that the use of the hot tub and surrounding area are at the guests “own risk”. Guests assume full responsibility and liability for usage of these facilities. When not use, Guest is responsible for safety and avoidance of hot tub area by everyone staying or visiting home.
If Guest chooses to bring a child, (or children), to the property, then Guest agrees to accept full responsibility for child's safety. This includes use and access to the hot tub. There are NO lifeguards on duty, and Guests are solely responsible for monitoring children and others at ALL times. The Owner and Yonder accept NO responsibility for anyone's safety, nor liability for misuse or accidents.
Guest agrees to all these conditions and agrees to supervise any child or others at all times while staying at the home. Guest further agrees to hold Homeowner & Yonder harmless, and to indemnify Homeowner & Yonder for any injuries to anyone while using the hot tub, the hot tub area, and in the home &/or on the Property.
Additionally, Guest agrees to accept full responsibility for damages to the hot tub, equipment, and deck area. This includes any necessary repair and/or replacement of item, if repair to previous condition is not possible. The total cost of any such damages will be the responsibility of the Guest.
All guests are encouraged to shower and shampoo prior to entering the hot tub, and to avoid usage if they are experiencing any signs of illness, are carrying specific germs, or have open wounds. Hot tubs can be havens and incubators for germs due to the temperature & inherent environment. Yonder & the owners accept NO responsibility for any illness, transmission of germs or otherwise related to, or the result of using the hot tub. (PLEASE NOTE: the hot tub is cleaned and serviced after every guest per the regulations and guidelines provided by the NC State Health Department, by a Health Dept. Certified technician. As required by state regulations, a schedule and service summary are kept locked on property, and copies can be provided if requested.)
Cet hôte a 118 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Yonder Luxury Vacation Rentals has designed the vacation experience around each Yonder Home to invigorate and inspire. Every Yonder Home is individually decorated and beautifully furnished for your comfort to give you an effortless and relaxing vacation with family and friends.
The Yonder Homes, with a wide array of amenities, can accommodate between 2 and 30 guests. Larger parties can easily be arranged.