À propos de ce logement
~ No Cleaning Fees ~
Book 4 nights or more and we will waive* the cleaning fees through 2017! Please inquire for details prior to booking.
* Holidays, existing reservations and other discounts are not applicable
Downtown Asheville & more! (5-star-review)
“You've read the articles, and heard all about how AWESOME Asheville is to visit. Well forget what you've read and get in the car and come check it out for yourself; this place is truly awesome! There is so much to do, and so much to see; from the Biltmore, to Navitat Ziplining, to the breweries and world class restaurants. And if that doesn't do it for you, then sipping a cocktail on the back deck while taking in the mountain views will certainly put you over the edge of PURE RELAXATION! The cottage is SO extremely convenient to downtown Asheville, and literally everything else that you would want to do. When at the cottage, I snuggled up on the deck over-looking the beautiful changing leaves and read a book. We ventured out to the Arboretum, the Biltmore Estate, and my husband even fly-fished with a local guide for awhile to relax. We visited as much as we could in downtown Asheville. Great local restaurants in every direction. Can't wait to come back!”
Private mountain cottage located fairly near downtown Asheville. Small mountain neighborhood, only 5 minutes outside of downtown Asheville, 15 minutes to Asheville Regional airport, and app. 7 minutes to the gates of Biltmore Estate.
Accommodations: (Sleeps 6 in beds) 3 bedroom, 2 full baths, Powder Rm Bath
Occupancy Summary / Sleeps in beds: 6 Max. Occupancy: 8
(PLEASE NOTE: Yonder provides linens for all beds; other occupancy will require guests providing their own linens.)
Downtown Asheville nearby, and "cottage relaxation" to return home to; the perfect pairing for that dream get-a-way!
Eastwood Cottage is a craftsman style home located in a small neighborhood outside of downtown Asheville. The home is situated on a knoll of the mountainside overlooking the surrounding mountain ranges, and only 5 minutes south of downtown Asheville. Perfect for a romantic get-away or a quiet retreat surrounded by woods, mountain views, and close to every imaginable activity that Asheville & the surrounding area have to offer.
Eastwood Cottage is quickly becoming one of the most requested cottages in our portfolio! (The photos do not even begin to do it justice.) It is not surprising when you put a mountain "Arts & Crafts" home together with spectacular views, functional outdoor space, Yonder customer service; and also within minutes of Downtown Asheville.
Come get away from it all, relax and enjoy all that Asheville has to offer at Eastwood Cottage!
Wow, what a special hide-a-way to come to Western North Carolina to unwind, relax, and have a true mountain getaway!
This Arts & Crafts, 3-Bedroom retreat, nestled within the Blue Ridge Mountains, sits in a small wooded neighborhood, overlooking the nearby mountains, with easy access to top restaurants, outdoor activities, tennis, swimming, dining & more! Eastwood Cottage has become one one the most popular homes for families, groups of friends & get-a-ways in our Yonder luxury portfolio. Come experience "one-of-a-kind" experience & literal escape, while being right on the doorstep to downtown Asheville.
As for more about Eastwood Cottage, this unique gem of a home is located close to everything Western North Carolina has to offer the traveler. It is VERY easy to access the home, via only major paved roads. The home affords year round access, does NOT require 4-wheel drive, and is NOT off any steep rural mountain roads. The home is situated just outside of downtown Asheville, overlooking the nearby mountain range, affording places for kids & adults to walk the neighborhood & explore. You can hop in the car and take a short drive to take a hike, play golf, tennis & swim, and for everyone to relax & enjoy the world class views & activities that all of Western North Carolina has to offer.
Get ready to be “swept into relaxation” by this Arts & Crafts cottage. With cozy furnishings, unique finishes and fixtures, that include stone, custom tile work and hard wood floors, you will immediately feel at home at Eastwood Cottage. (That is of course if you can tear yourself away from the views & soaking in spectacle of the Blue Ridge Mountains, & actually venture inside from the back deck!) The family room, with stone & gas fireplace, the modern kitchen, and back deck, are where everyone will want to gather to enjoy their time together inside/outside the house. But, if you need some “alone time”, there is plenty of space outside to walk the neighborhood, venture up the mountain, & find your own serenity. There is the outside deck, front porch, and acres of neighborhood walking areas for ultimate outdoor relaxation and fantastic, natural, forested mountain views.
Kids & adults love getting out in and around the cottage & explore the neighborhood, or hop in the car to go play golf, go swimming, hiking, rafting, or play tennis. There are 2 very popular local restaurants, just a short walk down the hill, and an Ingle's grocery store nearby. While everyone enjoys the cottage and neighborhood, you can pull up a chair and take in the view, (the mountain views are spectacular), and observe the night as it fills with stars, and watch the fire flies come out to play in your backyard. Or, toast some s'mores and share stories, well into the star-filled nights.
Take a seat and enjoy the sound of nature and the serenity in your own private paradise right on the doorstep of downtown Asheville. The area around Asheville affords all of the areas local fare, and Hendersonville & Brevard are not too far; while the private neighborhood surrounding Eastwood Cottage offers lots of acreage for nature walks and exploring, and other exercise on the mountain without leaving the neighborhood.
You are just minutes from America's favorite scenic byway, The Blue Ridge Parkway, motorcycle touring, biking, hiking, white water rafting, rock climbing, kayaking, canoeing, zip lining, Segway tour…just about any outdoor activity! Or, take a quick ride to downtown Asheville to enjoy the first-rate restaurants, shopping, galleries, spas, and entertainment.
Think Eastwood Cottage sounds too good to be true? Then read what other (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), TripAdvisor & AirBnB guests had to say about their stay at Eastwood Cottage on our website!
Walking distance to restaurants
Back deck w/views
Charter Cable TV
Small DVD Library
Pack & Play
Custom Cornhole Boards
Full access to “Tick Tock Concierge”
Bedroom/Bath Lay Out:
Bedroom #1 – Main Level Master Suite – Queen Bed W/Private Full Bath (#1)
Bedroom #2 – Second Level Guest Room – Double Bed W/Shared Full Bath-Private vanity (#2)
Bedroom #3 – Second Level Guest Room – Queen Bed W/Shared Full Bath-Private vanity (#2))
Additional twin pullout sleeper chair
Occupancy Summary / Sleeps in beds: 6 Max. Occupancy: 8
(PLEASE NOTE: Yonder provides linens for all beds; other occupancy will require guests providing their own linens.)
We look forward to possibly booking your stay, should these accommodations work for you. We can reserve your stay with a credit card and send out a rental agreement to firm everything up when you are ready...but don't delay too long.
If the dates you want are already booked at Eastwood Cottage, we invite you to look at our other comparable and beautiful Yonder homes by clicking here, or visiting the the Yonder site.
Additional Rate And Fees information:
*4 night minimum required for all holidays & special events
**3-night minimum during the Summer months.
These observed holidays and occasions are subject to holiday rates: New Years, MLK, Valentines, Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas
$250 cleaning fee
Current local tax rate is 13%
Early Check In and/or Late Check Out may be possible, depending on cleaning schedules and other reservations. If it is possible, there may be an additional fee that would be determined based on the time that you wish to check in or out and the seasonal rates.
We have tremendous respect and gratitude for former and present military personnel. Yonder would like to offer a 5% discount on this home. Some restrictions apply, not valid with any other offers. The only thing we ask is that you present identification in the form of an “CAC” card or a “DD Form 2” card (Blue & Green). Please inquire for details prior to booking so that we can send over a special offer.
THIS IS A VACATION RENTAL AGREEMENT UNDER THE NORTH CAROLINA VACATION RENTAL ACT. THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES TO THIS AGREEMENT ARE DEFINED BY LAW AND INCLUDE UNIQUE PROVISIONS PERMITTING THE DISBURSEMENT OF RENT PRIOR TO TENANCY AND EXPEDITED EVICTION OF TENANTS. YOUR SIGNATURE ON THIS AGREEMENT, OR PAYMENT OF MONEY OR TAKING POSSESSION OF THE PROPERTY AFTER RECEIPT OF THE AGREEMENT, IS EVIDENCE OF YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE AGREEMENT AND YOUR INTENT TO USE THIS PROPERTY FOR A VACATION RENTAL.
Below are the House Rules for this home. Upon booking this home, you will be asked to sign a contract that states all of the below rules along with some additional legalese required by the NCREC for your protection.
1. PAYMENTS: 100% of your payment will be charged up front. The security deposit is again, NOT charged prior to your arrival date, and notification of any issues & subsequent charges will be sent within ten (10) days of checkout.
2. CANCELLATIONS: Airbnb dictates the cancellation policy. For a 50% refund of accommodation fees, cancellation must be made 60 full days prior to Yonder's local check in time (4:00 PM) on the day of check in. If you cancel less than 60 days in advance, the nights not spent are not refunded. If you arrive and decide to leave early, the nights not spent are not refunded.
3. HANDLING OF FUNDS: Airbnb will hold your funds until 60 days prior to check in. At that time, the funds will be given to Yonder. Yonder handles all trust funds appropriately per the NC Vacation Rental Act and NCREC Escrow Account Regulations. Per the NC Vacation Rental Act, fifty percent (50%) of your rental fees may be disbursed upon receipt. Any third party fees such as the processing fee and any concierge fees may be disbursed prior to arrival as well. The remaining fifty percent (50%) of your rental fees, the cleaning fee, and taxes will be held in our Escrow Account until your check out date. ALL TRUST FUNDS ARE HELD IN AN INTEREST BEARING ESCROW ACCOUNT AT ASHEVILLE SAVINGS BANK; 11 CHURCH STREET; ASHEVILLE, NC 28801.
4. DAMAGE: Your credit card information will be kept on file, but will not be charged unless damages are accrued during your stay and assessed at inspection. The security deposit is NOT applied toward rent; and will never be charged, provided the following provisions are met. You will be notified if damages and charges are to be assessed.
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in waste baskets, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned.
d. Any keys are left either in Lock-Box or with owners, and unit is left locked.
e. All charges accrued during the stay (e.g. pay per view movies) are paid prior to departure.
f. No linens are lost or damaged.
g. NO Early check-in or late check-out without prior approval of owners.
h. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner) or the local law enforcement.
i. Gas grill is turned off fully, and no additional propane gas is wasted. Tank will be checked for level before & after check-out.
NOTE: Guests are financially responsible for any and ALL damages to the property during their stay. Guests understand that there is NO limit to their financial responsibility. Any and ALL damages will be charged to the credit card on file.
5. MINIMUM AGE: All renters &/or guarantors must be of legal adult age.
6. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS: Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of all payments, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
7. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS: Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
8. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: The maximum number of overnight guests is limited to 8 persons.
9. ADDITIONAL SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: You are more than welcome to bring any blow up mattresses that you can fit in the home as long as the number of overnight guests does not surpass the maximum occupancy. Please note; however, that we do not provide bedding or linen for these additional sleeping arrangements. If you chose to utilize this option, you will need to bring your own sheets, blankets, pillows, towels, and washcloths. We DO provide all of those things for every bed in the home (i.e. for every person that the house “sleeps in beds”); however, if you'd like to utilize the maximum occupancy for this home, you will need to furnish the rest.
10. CHECK IN/CHECK OUT TIMES: CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. EST AND CHECK-OUT IS 10 A.M. EST. No early check-ins without prior arrangement with Yonder. (You will be charged a $50 fee for every 30 minutes past checkout time, IF, you have not received prior permission for late check-out*.)
*-please inquire if you would like to request early check-in or late checkout.
11. NO SMOKING: This is a NON SMOKING rental.
12 NO PETS: Pets are not permitted in this rental unit under any condition.
13. LOST ITEMS: If anyone in your group leaves behind an item, we are happy to return it to you as quickly as possible. We understand these things happen on occasion and will assist in any way possible; however, there will be an additional fee for this service, simply to cover our time/costs in handling. This fee will include a $35 handling fee, ( for our time), plus any shipping costs, which we will not know until the item has been shipped. This may be charged to the card we have on file for you or another card if provided.
14. PARKING: 2 in garage and 2 in driveway, NO parking on street!
15. BUGS: Ladybugs (or more correctly, “Japanese Beetles”) & “Stinkbugs” are now a naturally occurring phenomenon in NC. They do occasional appear inside of the homes, most often without warning; however, they are completely harmless. Our cleaning crew does clean them up prior to each stay (if present), and vacuums are provided for your use during your stay. Unfortunately, neither of these bugs can be exterminated; therefore, neither Yonder nor the owners can be held responsible if they are present, and no refunds will be given for the presence of these bugs.
Additionally, we will sometimes see ants migrate into homes unexpectedly. This has nothing to do with “cleanliness”, as all of our homes are cleaned and disinfected to the highest degree; rather they are looking for water & have simply ventured inside the home. There is no cause for alarm, just let us know and we can address the situation. Other common WNC insects will include wasps and bees on occasion.
16. MAINTENANCE ISSUES: Yonder spends a great deal of time and effort insuring the integrity and upkeep of all the systems in all of our homes, but even so, sometimes “things break”. When this occurs, Yonder will make every effort to correct the situation, and/or make your stay as comfortable as possible considering the circumstances. Yonder nor the home owner can be held responsible for any "system" breakdown, including but not limited to any appliances or amenities. Except as provided in the "MANDATORY EVACUATIONS" section below, if, at the time guest is to begin occupancy of the property, the home owner or Yonder cannot provide the property in a fit and habitable condition or substitute a reasonably comparable property in such condition, the homeowner and Yonder shall refund to the tenant all payments made by the tenant.
17. MANDATORY EVACUATIONS: If State or local authorities order a mandatory evacuation of an area that includes this home, the guest under the vacation rental agreement, whether in possession of the property or not, shall comply with the evacuation order. The guest shall not be entitled to a refund from Yonder or the home owner because qualifying trip insurance has been offered; which, if purchased, would compensate guest for losses or damages resulting from loss of use of the property due to a mandatory evacuation order.
18. STORM POLICY/ROAD CONDITIONS: In the event of a storm, Yonder will make every effort to ensure the home is accessible for your stay; however, no refunds will be given for storms or other “natural events” or “natural disasters”, such as blizzards, hurricanes, etc; so long as the home remains fit and habitable. Mountain roads can be curvy & steep, and can be icy, please use caution. We do not issue any refunds due to road conditions or other effects from storms or other events. Plan accordingly, and/or obtain trip insurance to cover unforeseeable events or “acts of God”.
19. EXPEDITED EVICTION: This agreement is subject to the "Expedited Eviction Proceedings" dictated in the North Carolina Vacation Rental Act. The exact verbiage is provided later in this agreement for your review.
20. TRAVEL INSURANCE: Travel insurance is available from Travel Guard, to learn more follow the link below or call Travel Guard at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
21. NC VACATION RENTAL ACT: This agreement is covered by the NC Vacation Rental Act. If you have any questions please contact us directly, and/or refer directly to the NC Vacation Rental Act. (URL HIDDEN)
22. FIREARMS: Guns are permitted but must be stored appropriately at all times. Use of guns, firearms or any incendiary or explosive device is expressly prohibited on the property. Any violation of this may result in loss of/full charge towards the Security Deposit, and immediate eviction from the premises, with full forfeiture of any remaining nights and NO refunds. Any discharge of a firearm may additionally involve the local police and both civil and/or criminal charges being filed.
PAYMENT OF MONEY OR TAKING POSSESSION OF THE PROPERTY AFTER RECEIPT OF THE AGREEMENT, IS EVIDENCE OF YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE AGREEMENT AND YOUR INTENT TO USE THIS PROPERTY FOR A VACATION RENTAL.
By accepting these terms and conditions, you are submitting an electronic signature. You will be asked to sign a copy of this contract for our records upon booking; however, by submitting this electronic signature, you are agreeing to all of the terms outlined in this contract. Once submitted, all parties are bound to the Rental Agreement, and Yonder has no flexibility in enforcing those terms. Please carefully read the entire contract prior to submitting an electronic signature.
If you prefer to submit a written signature you may do so by by booking directly with Yonder instead of online. Simply call or email us and we will send you a copy of this contract via email for you to printing, signing each applicable page, and returning to Yonder.
If you would like, we can also print off a copy of this contract and mail it to you. If you would like for us to do this, please let us know and provide us with the address to which the contract should be sent.
Claims &/or Disputes
Any claim or dispute which may arise between the Guest (Contracting Party) and Yonder (as legal representative of both Yonder and the Owners of the vacation rental) arising out of, or relating to, the Agreement or the breach thereof by either party, shall be addressed between the Guest and the Broker-in-Charge for Yonder. IF said claim or dispute cannot be agreeably settled, then the issue shall be decided by the governing courts through legal representation retained, separately by each party involved. However, all parties agree to 1st pursue settlement, with legal counsel if desired, through 3rd party mediation, mediator and location of mediation to be agreed upon by both parties. If initial mediation fails, prior to pursuing a trial, but after filing a lawsuit, both parties agree to again attempt 3rd party mediation. The failure of either party to exercise any rights granted hereunder shall not operate as a waiver of any of those rights. The laws of the State of North Carolina will govern this Agreement, and any legal actions will be commenced and handled in Buncombe County.
Expedited Eviction Proceedings.
§ 42A-23. Grounds for eviction.
(a) Any tenant who leases residential property subject to a vacation rental agreement under this Chapter for 30 days or less may be evicted and removed from the property in an expedited eviction proceeding brought by the landlord, or real estate broker as agent for the landlord, as provided in this Article if the tenant does one of the following:
(1) Holds over possession after his or her tenancy has expired.
(2) Has committed a material breach of the terms of the vacation rental agreement that, according to the terms of the agreement, results in the termination of his or her tenancy.
(3) Fails to pay rent as required by the agreement.
(4) Has obtained possession of the property by fraud or misrepresentation.
(b) Only the right to possession shall be relevant in an expedited eviction proceeding. All other issues related to the rental of the residential property shall be presented in a separate civil action. ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN), s. 1.)
§ 42A-24. Expedited eviction.
(a) Before commencing an expedited eviction proceeding, the landlord or real estate broker shall give the tenant at least four hours' notice, either orally or in writing, to quit the premises. If reasonable efforts to personally give oral or written notice have failed, written notice may be given by posting the notice on the front door of the property.
(b) An expedited eviction proceeding shall commence with the filing of a complaint and issuance of summons in the county where the property is located. If the office of the clerk of superior court is closed, the complaint shall be filed with, and the summons issued by, a magistrate. The service of the summons and complaint for expedited eviction shall be made by a sworn law enforcement officer on the tenant personally or by posting a copy of the summons and complaint on the front door of the property. The officer, upon service, shall promptly file a return therefor. A hearing on the expedited eviction shall be held before a magistrate in the county where the property is located not sooner than 12 hours after service upon the tenant and no later than 48 hours after such service. To the extent that the provisions of this Article are in conflict with the Rules of Civil Procedure, Chapter 1A of the General Statutes, with respect to the commencement of an action or service of process, this Article controls.
(c) The complaint for expedited eviction shall allege and the landlord or real estate broker shall prove the following at the hearing:
(1) The vacation rental is for a term of 30 days or less.
(2) The tenant entered into and accepted a vacation rental agreement that conforms to the provisions of this Chapter.
(3) The tenant committed one or more of the acts listed in G.S. 42A-23(a) as grounds for eviction.
(4) The landlord or real estate broker has given notice to the tenant to vacate as a result of the breach as provided in subsection (a) of this section.
The rules of evidence shall not apply in an expedited eviction proceeding, and the court shall allow any reasonably reliable and material statements, documents, or other exhibits to be admitted as evidence. The provisions of G.S. (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN), and 7A-220, except any provisions regarding amount in controversy, shall apply to an expedited eviction proceeding held before the magistrate. These provisions shall not be construed to broaden the scope of an expedited eviction proceeding to issues other than the right to possession.
(d) If the court finds for the landlord or real estate broker, the court shall immediately enter a written order granting the landlord or real estate broker possession and stating the time when the tenant shall vacate the property. In no case shall this time be less than 2 hours or more than 8 hours after service of the order on the tenant. The court's order shall be served on the tenant at the hearing. If the tenant does not appear at the hearing or leaves before the order is served, the order shall be served by delivering the order to the tenant or by posting the order on the front door of the property by any sworn law enforcement officer. The officer, upon service, shall file a return therefor.
If the court finds for the landlord or real estate broker, the court shall determine the amount of the appeal bond that the tenant shall be required to post should the tenant seek to appeal the court order. The amount of the bond shall be an estimate of the rent that will become due while the tenant is prosecuting the appeal and reasonable damages that the landlord may suffer, including damage to property and damages arising from the inability of the landlord or real estate broker to honor other vacation rental agreements due to the tenant's possession of the property. ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN), s. 1.)
§ 42A-25. Appeal.
A tenant or landlord may appeal a court order issued pursuant to G.S. 42A-24(d) to district court for a trial de novo. A tenant may petition the district court to stay the eviction order and shall post a cash or secured bond with the court in the amount determined by the court pursuant to G.S. 42A-24(d). ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN), s. 1.)
§ 42A-26. Violation of court order.
If a tenant fails to remove personal property from a residential property subject to a vacation rental after the court has entered an order of eviction, the landlord or real estate broker shall have the same rights as provided in G.S. 42-36.2(b) as if the sheriff had not removed the tenant's property. The failure of a tenant or the guest of a tenant to vacate a residential property in accordance with a court order issued pursuant to G.S. 42A-24(d) shall constitute a criminal trespass under G.S. (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN), s. 1.)
§ 42A-27. Penalties for abuse.
A landlord or real estate broker shall undertake to evict a tenant pursuant to an expedited eviction proceeding only when he or she has a good faith belief that grounds for eviction exists under the provisions of this Chapter. Otherwise, the landlord or real estate broker shall be guilty of an unfair trade practice under G.S. 75-1.1 and a Class 1 misdemeanor. ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN), s. 1.)
Très strictes 60
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 60 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 30 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 82 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Yonder Luxury Vacation Rentals has designed the vacation experience around each Yonder Home to invigorate and inspire. Every Yonder Home is individually decorated and beautifully furnished for your comfort to give you an effortless and relaxing vacation with family and friends.
The Yonder Homes, with a wide array of amenities, can accommodate between 2 and 30 guests. Larger parties can easily be arranged.