Here's your chance to have an AMAZING and FUN time in Bushwick, Brooklyn!!! You’ll love my place because of the coziness, the location, the close distance to J/M/L trains, relaxed vibe, my very friendly, down-to-earth, and creative neighbors, the cafes, restaurants, street art, unique events, and performances close to my home, my modern-ish kitchen, my very cute cat, and my excellent hosting!! My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with kids).
- No shoes in the apartment. Slippers available for use, or you can walk around in socks in the apartment.
- Bringing folks into the home who are not official guests must be discussed with host first.
- No smoking in the apartment, however, smoking is permitted in the front landing at entrance to the apartment.
- Please do not let the cat out of the apartment.
- For bookings longer than 28 days, the guest(s) will need to sign a sublet agreement with me.
- Please leave the porch light on outside in the evening and lock the front door when you leave or after you enter the apartment.
Cet hôte a 31 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I am a long-time resident of NYC, over 20 years!!! I love my neighborhood of Bushwick, Brooklyn, it is a very down-to-earth yet artsy/creative neighborhood with lots of cool cafes, restaurants, galleries, performances, gatherings, parties, etc.!! I work in the fields of education and health and for leisure I like yoga, crossfit, exploring out of the way places, and engaging in transformational conversations!!