À propos de ce logement
Visitors will find very clean accommodations with many amenities. Paved road surface to our house. 10 mins to the Calabogie Race Track, 15 minutes to The Highlands Golf Course or 7 minutes to Calabogie Peaks for skiing and snowboarding, walking and hiking trails and of course the lake for all your summer fun!
Our house is on one acre of beautifully landscaped property looking out over Calabogie lake. Trees and bushes offer privacy and a very tranquil place to spend some time.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests of ours have their own private entrance to the apartment on the walkout level which faces the waterfront. The walkout is a completely separate apartment from the main house. The apartment is the lower level of the home. Guests have access to decks overlooking the lake and dock. Access to the lake is shared with my wife and I and some times our grown children.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I expect to be available to answer questions and to assist you in your stay as often as possible.
We have high speed internet, satellite TV, docking space available at no extra charge and plenty of parking.
- Check-in/check-out times may be flexible; please check with us first.
- In order to keep our costs down (and pass those savings on to our guests) we kindly ask that you switch off lights when not in use or leaving the house. Mother nature thanks you too.
- Whilst we do a thorough professional clean between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving, you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware used and put any dirty towels in the hamper. It helps us get through our cleaning process quicker and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests.
- Guests under the age of 30 are welcome, but must be accompanied by parent or guardian.
- We understand accidents happen. Please advise us when they do so hopefully we can fix them as effortlessly as possible (which means better chances of having your full security deposit returned to you)
I live in Ottawa - we weekend at Calabogie Lake as often as possible. I have three children. I enjoy all water sports, winter sports, gardening and all kinds of music - especially contemporary jazz. My wife and children not so much! One of our favorite summer destinations is Oqunquit Maine playing in the surf. We have just started to host guest's in our walkout and so far the experience has been great. We look forward to meeting new people from all parts of Canada and around the world. We hope you will book your stay with us whether it's for two nights or more.