Macao Beach Hostel is a space in Punta Cana - Bavaro area where travelers from all around the world have the amazing experience of getting immersed into the Dominican culture, sharing with locals and the Caribbean nature, creating great memories while going back to the basics in our charming blue spot.
Located in a small and traditional town, Macao Beach Hostel is 15km away from the touristic spots of Bavaro and Punta Cana, and 12 min walking distance from one of the best beaches in the DR.
A basic and comfortable shared room with two bunk beds and a single bed allows this space to be suitable for 5 people. Each bed has its pillow, bed sheet set and mosquito net. There is also space for saving your personal stuff and you can have a locker if requested.
This room is located in the front side of the property; the living room, bathroom and open air outdoor kitchen are inside the same little blue house. In the backside you can find the camping zone and the private-room area where you can find a hammock, rocking chairs, a small table and a great view the green surroundings, where you can get relaxed, read a book, play or listen music, get tanned and probably you will see some farm animals and playful kids.
Accès des voyageurs
Full access to an open air outdoor kitchen with an awesome papaya tree, internal and external bathrooms as well as a beautiful huge back/front yard. Across the road is a cow field with mango trees and behind the house is a papaya and plantain grove. Wifi access available in every accomodation. Parking is available for any size vehicle. The property has 5 very friendly and playful dogs that are cared for by the family which owns the land. Feel free to pet them or feed them, as long as it’s not chocolate!
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We host a very open and friendly environment for those who choose to interact with us in our daily routine. We are very welcoming and inclusive in our activities like music, sports, share time with local kids, etc. We are more than happy to guide, consult and direct in any way we can. If privacy and solitude is desired we can accommodate respectfully. Happy children and peaceful tame dogs run all throughout the front and backyard in the afternoons while chickens roam freely around the property. You may find yourself in front of a few curious children staring at you in their school uniforms amidst a variety of wagging tails and panting tongues.
* Feel free to bring your instruments or painting supplies or any other creative materials as our household is an artistic environment which encourages these activities!
* Laundry service can be requested for a fee of 5 dollars for one large machine washed load.
* Pick-ups, transfer services, tours and local meals are also provided on request.
* As we try to keep the real Dominican countryside lifestyle, there are some facilities like air-conditioning, hot water, cable tv, microwave, that we don't use, this help us to maintain our property rustic and traditional.
- Music is encouraged however to respect the locals we must lower the volume after 12pm.
Cet hôte a 5 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires