Close to city centre, water, Hidden Valley & Deerhurst, Arrowhead & Algonquin Park, historic downtown, Algonquin Theatre, movies, walking trails, fast food & fine dining. Quiet neighbourhood, comfy beds, kitchen access, friendly hosts, amenities, high speed wifi, privacy, kayaks, paddle board & canoe, waterfront firepit, quick access to all that Muskoka has to offer. Our place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travellers, families incl. kids. We can communicate in sign language.
Two spacious rooms with high ceiling and queen beds with new comfortable mattresses. There is a full bathroom right outside the bedroom doors.
Bedrooms are on the lower floor, bright, spacious walk-out basement with direct access to the recreation room which includes pool table, full drum set and guitars. 3D tv, xbox, CD jukebox and a large collection of movies for your viewing. TV also has free Netflix access.
Home also available for full home rental during the summer months. Check out our 5-bedroom, 12 people occupancy, full home listing by searching: "2018 Summer in Waterfront Huntsville Muskoka Home" or see our other listings.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests may access the lower area with bedrooms, full washroom and entertainment room. High speed wifi access is available and as we run our own home business, we will accommodate other business traveller needs where possible.
Guests have full waterfront access including use of 3 kayaks, a paddle board and a canoe. Fire pit and wood at waterfront for late night fires.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Someone may be here during the day and nights but if not we will be available to call on for any assistance required.
We have a friendly miniature dachshund on site who stays upstairs but likes to sit on people when they are seated upstairs :-) Very short haired and cuddly. One owner can communicate in sign language if necessary.
- No shoes in the house (we're Canadian, eh)
- Let us know when you want to arrive so we can be sure to be here for you
- Would prefer quiet after midnight
- Don't bother to bring linens :-) we got this!
- The kitchen is available for breakfast cooking. Continental breakfast items are available. Please let us know in advance if you wish to take advantage of this.
- We will socialize with you or leave you alone, it's up to you.
- Be nice! Have fun and relax while you are here. Let us know if you need anything before arrival.
- We don't drink, but you are welcome to BYOB and there is a basement fridge accessible. Please police up and remove or recycle your empties upon leaving.
- There's shampoo in the shower, bring your own toothpaste :-)
- Guests take full responsibility for any injury in the use of sports equipment, watercraft, boats and lakefront amenities and use at their own risk.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 5 jours précédant le voyage, la première nuit est non remboursable, mais vous recevrez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % du coût des nuits restantes.
Cet hôte a 5 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires