Welcome to my cosy home! Located in the residential area of Mangrove St. Philip, you can stay like a local on the island. We are a short journey away from Grantley Adams International Airport, and minutes from local shops and public transport.
I think the place is great whether you are travelling alone, as a couple or with friends and look forward to sharing my home with you.
1. Permit access to property manager as required (we'll always let you know in advance unless it's an emergency)
2. Please ensure use of your electrical devices is supervised. When leaving the room / house please unplug these for safety and to save energy
3. Switch off all lights when leaving the house
4. Close all windows when leaving the property and / or when it's raining
5. Please use air conditioning according to instructions
6. Lock all external doors when leaving the property
7. No outdoor footwear in the house please
8. Please use external tap to wash of sand (this is to prevent sand from blocking shower drains and traps in the house)
9. Be respectful of our neighbours by keeping your noise level to a minimum
10. Visitors of guests are not permitted at the house between 11pm and 8am (max 4 visitors at any one time). You are liable for any such visitors.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 5 jours précédant le voyage, la première nuit est non remboursable, mais vous recevrez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % du coût des nuits restantes.
Aucun commentaire (pour l'instant)
Ce logement n'a reçu aucun commentaire. Si vous y séjournez, votre commentaire apparaîtra ici.
I'd like to welcome you to my home in St. Philip Barbados. I'm a Bajan returnee which is local parlance for someone who was born on the island, lived away for some time and has returned to the island.
I now spend my time between Barbados and the U.K., and anywhere else I can get to in between.
My main interest are my family who I visit frequently (and who host me), as well as caring for my garden in Barbados. The sun can be both a godsend and unforgiving depending on how observant I am!
As your host I'll be in contact with you to answer any queries about your stay in the house.
Barbados is a great place and I look forward to accommodating your stay on the island.