Turning your home of a lifetime into a tiny guesthouse has been an enduring passion for Khun Chom since her early childhood, which has only grown stronger over the past two decades. Not at any stage content to realise her dream simply as a business solely run for profit, she wanted to share her home with visitors from all corners of the globe
The love and charm of the hospitality industry has always been the driving force, but it is the passion and dedication that has been her steadfast belief
You will not just simply appreciate the sheer style and good taste in all the handpicked family furnishings meticulously displayed throughout the house. You will also experience care and service beyond reproach that evokes the finest of a bygone era in a setting to savour for the duration of your stay.For your leisure: free Wi Fi , easy breakfast with coffee / tea.
Accès des voyageurs
Sitting Area and Garden in front of the house
A swimming pool within the Villa compound by your own expenses.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Guests can always contact us anytime. We wish guests will have a perfect time during staying at Villa91 guesthouse. We could recommend some interesting place in the area. After checking in at the place, if you have some time we could explain more detail about the places that you should to visit in Bangkok.
Once checked in, we will respect guest’s privacy and don’t visit unannounced. Guests can always contact us by email or phone if they need any helps.
• General – Guests have no access to rooms areas marks “PRIVATE”
• Room key - will be handed over to the guest upon arrival and please leave it on the table at the front door on departure. However please lock the door completely when leaving.
• Lost key – The cost for replacement of lost or damaged key is applicable and a total amount of 200 baht to be paid immediately
• Breakfast – Breakfast is served at the dining area between (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) hrs.
• Smoking/Drinking – Smoking and drinking are completely forbidden in all areas.
• Guestroom – Please do not use flammable for heating, cooking etc. Cooking, eating and storing food in the room is not allowed, please store in the provided refrigerator, label your food and it will be disposed after 3 days. Anything not labeled and in non-consumable condition, will be disposed of.
• Valuables, security and storage – The management is not responsible for lost items. Please keep the door locked when you leave.
• Toilet – No cigarette buds, cotton buds, tampons, sanitary pads or any other material may be flushed down the toilet. Charge will occur for any blockage. Toilets are shared please keep it tidy can clean after use. 2 toilets are provided, use the one is available and please wear the provided Bathrobe when shower. Liquid soap and Shampoo are provided.
• Closing time of the front gate – It will be locked at 2200 hrs. Key is provided upon check in
• The common area – The living room, dining room are common areas of the house and guests are encouraged to use them to their need or recreation, nevertheless there are some rules to abide by :
The Living room – Guests are allowed to use this common area and its appliances i.e. LCD/ TV/ and Cable TV
Eating and snacking in the room is completely forbidden
Should be kept as you’ve found it nice and tidy. If by any chance you notice any dirt please inform the owner
Avoid making noise or disturbing the other house guests. We shall pay particular attention to limiting noise between the hours of (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) hrs.
The Dining room- Please use this area to have your meals and keep it tidy and clean.
• Swimming Pool – It is belonged to the compound and guest may used the pool on their own risk
• Mosquito - For mosquito protection please apply the mosquito off lotion
• Environmental Policy – The owner of VillA91 is not dedicated to the protection of our planets resources and would encourage our guests to help us by :
Switching off lights and air condition when not in use
Ensuring that water taps are always turned off after use
Towels and bed sheets will be changed every 5 days consecutively.
Garbage will be collected upon request by leaving the bag in front of the room.
Turning my home of a lifetime into a tiny guesthouse has been an enduring passion for me since her early childhood, which has only grown stronger over the past two decades.
The love and charm of the hospitality industry has always been the driving force, but it is the passion and dedication that has been her steadfast belief since my childhood and the hallmark of my ambition.
I use a sufficiency economic given by King Bhumibol of Thailand as a guide line of my life. As I beleive that when we have a simple live then you will have a simple life.