Our unit is with simplicity and minimalist style. We conserve the space and natural light so the unit will look bright and brings you a happy clean mood.
We offer complete appliances, kitchen and dinner wares.
This is perfect for family. Clean and spacious that they can move around freely. It is convenient to stay in our unit as we are located at Tower 3 which is a short walk towards the exclusive bridge going to the mall.
2 unit combined layout
Tower 3, 9th floor
Accommodation: 5 pax (max)
1st Unit (23.47 sq.m)
- electric stove with exhaust hood
- microwave oven
- oven toaster
- rice cooker
- electric kettle
- dinnerware set
- dinning table with 4 seat
- bunk bed with 2 pillows each
- window type ac
- closet with hangers
2nd Unit (27.57 sq.m w/ balcony)
- split type ac
- 1 double bed with 4 pillows
- 1 single bed with 2 pillows
- tv with digital tv box
- laundry rack
- closet with hangers
- exclusive bridge from Grass Residences to Sm north
- 6 pools including Olympic size pool and 2 kiddie pool
- fitness gym
- Badminton and basketball court
- 24 hrs security and concierge
- A copy of valid ID of all occupant must be submitted.
- A signed contract is required to be listed as Tenants
Use of pools can only be for 5 pax (max)
-Near malls (sm city north and trinoma)
- public transportation terminals going north and south (fx, bus, p2p bus going megamall, p2p bus going to glorietta is at trinoma)
NO pets allowed
Accès des voyageurs
The use of pools and gym can be arranged.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Guests may text me or message me here for any inquiries and concerns
Valid ID copy of all occupants must be submitted.
Please treat our home like yours and take good care like how you cherish yours.
Please put your trash on the trash bin or the floor garbage disposal area before you end your day or before you leave.
Always double check switch and plugs before leaving the unit
If going out for long hours or days, please switch off the electricity breaker to avoid accidents. (careful with the switch)
Please be mindful to our neighbors in the building especially during nights
Please treat our home like yours. If there are any thing that is in need of fixing, please let me know right away.
Visitors are allowed but remember if they break something inside the unit, the renter/tenant will be responsible for the damage.
- Graduate of Hotel and Restaurant Management
- former Front Office Agent at Oxford Suites, Makati
- hands-on host
- dog lover
- I love learning new things.
- Travel Philippine destinations first before travelling around the world