À propos de ce logement
Join friends and family at this stunning new 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house for the ultimate Santa Fe retreat! Featuring accommodations for 4, close proximity to countless attractions, and spectacular views of the Sangre de Cristo and Jemez Mountains, this lovely home promises a memorable getaway!
This guesthouse is situated on the former property of Eliot Porter, a contemporary of Georgia O'Keefe and Ansel Adams. Eliot Porter was an American photographer best known for his color photographs of nature. The works of Porter, along with oil paintings by the local painter, David Loren Bass, grace the walls in the house, leading you into each beautifully decorated room.
Sophisticated and rustic, this newly completed home assures a spotless and unique experience for your Santa Fe vacation. Outside, you’ll enjoy the views and the surrounding forest of piñon and juniper, along with the mountains and national forest at your doorstep. Inside, you’ll find 1,062 square feet of comfortable and stylish living space to relax in privacy, with the quiet only interrupted by birdsong and horses whinnying.
Pop your favorite movie into the DVD player to watch the 49-inch 4K UHD Smart TV in the living room, while the chef of the group prepares a tasty meal in the fully equipped kitchen. During the winter, cuddle close to the wood-burning stove inside or sip cocoa by the kiva fireplace on the spacious patio.
Early risers will look forward to sipping their morning coffee on the patio while watching the sun break over the peaks to the east. Start your adventures for the day with a hike along the nearby trails. Drive to the Santa Fe Plaza and browse the shops or get a bite to eat before retreating back home. After a day full of exploration, you’ll be happy to relax back at the cozy house while watching the sunset blazing to the west.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your local contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, wood-burning stove, patio with wood-burning kiva fireplace, in-unit laundry machines, 49-inch 4K UHD TV with Blu-ray player, wifi streaming, wireless internet access, coffee & tea, coffee grinder, espresso maker, French press or drip, and more!
- In-house reflexology and massage appointments available upon request!
- On-site 24-hour manager will greet you and provide information about the property, as well as wood and fire starting as needed
- Unbeatable location to visit nearby attractions, including International Art Markets throughout the summer, Wine and Chili Fiesta, Canyon Road galleries, The Lensic Performing Arts Center, O'Keefe Museum, The Railyard District with acclaimed Meow Wolf, numerous movie theaters, Pueblo Feast Days, Tent Rocks, Santa Fe Ski Basin, museums, restaurants, and more!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: King-sized Bed (Can be converted into 2 Twin-sized Beds)
- Full-sized Sleeper Sofa in Living Area
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Additional fines will be applied if you exceed maximum occupancy, amounting to $200.00
- Note that in-house reflexology and massage appointments are available upon request (please inquire with Evolve for additional information)
- No parties, events or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.