This penthouse suite has all the amenities to make a family vacation or romantic getaway unforgettable. Located close to downtown, this unit is a spacious 1640 sq ft and possesses breath taking views of the Three Sisters.
Enjoy a culinary masterpiece that you crafted in the fully equipped gourmet kitchen with state of the art appliances (including a wine fridge) or relax in front of the living room fireplace after an afternoon of skiing or hiking.
**No additional cleaning fee or hidden taxes at check-in**
This unit also features a balcony with BBQ and patio furniture, washer and dryer, and complimentary high speed wireless internet. All three bedrooms feature a fireplace and flat screen tv and two of the bedrooms include a full en-suite bathroom. A pull out couch is located in the living room, so that the unit can comfortably sleep eight people.
The Solara complex boasts a laundry list of amenities including two underground parking stalls, use of a storage locker, an indoor pool and hot tub, 96 seat movie theatre with complimentary nightly showings (early show for kids and later show for adults), activity/craft room for young children, fully equipped fitness centre, and spa and wellness centre (spa treatments are available at an extra cost).
This is a self-service vacation stay and daily cleaning service is not included.
- Please note that by making payment and completing the booking process, you agree and will adhere to the terms listed in the rental rules below:
1. Check-in time is after 4 p.m. (no early check-in). Check-out time is 11 a.m.
2. Solara is a non-smoking facility (including outdoors on the balcony). Failure to comply will result in a $500 penalty (forfeiture of deposit).
3. Guests are not allowed to exceed the maximum occupancy limit of eight people.
4. The guest making the reservation must be 25 years of age or older.
5. Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors; Code-enforced neighborhood quiet hours are from 10:00p.m. – 8:00a.m.
6. All of the suites are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
7. The property and all furnishings shall be kept in good order including only using appliances for their intended uses.
8. Please use the available storage locker for larger gear such as skis, bikes, etc.
9. Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
10. Pets are NOT allowed. Failure to comply will result in a $500 penalty (forfeiture of deposit).
11. Parking: Underground parking is limited to two vehicles. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
12. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the suite, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the suite; for your convenience towels are provided at the pool area.
13. Cancellation: 50% refund for cancellations 7 days prior to check-in. No additional consideration will be given for inclement weather.
We are a couple that lived in the Caribbean for 10 years where we both pursued our careers as CPAs. During this time, we travelled extensively for business and pleasure. We still enjoy searching for the tastiest curry in Thailand and the saltiest surf in Costa Rica, but now that we have moved back home to Canada, we are pleased to be able to use our travelling expertise to help others develop cherished memories through exceptional vacations in one of our favorite locales - Canmore.