this room is very close to the shinjuku. And there are two double beds, one double sofa bed, and one double sized Futon inside the room. It is available for 8 people in max. Basic kitchen stuff, washing machine, fridge, hairdry and TV are all available in the room~
Thank you for looking up my house(^ ^)Feel free to ask me anything!
This is Airbnb, not a hotel room so please be respectful to neighbors.
Here is some rules for staying this house. Please read first and make sure that you can follow it ♪
1. Please take off your shoes at the entrance.
2. Non smoking anywhere in this house, balcony nor building.
3. If you smoke outside, please concern about neighbors and please do not make mess there.
4. Please keep quiet from 9pm to 7am.
5. Please do not bring anyone home without permission.
6. Please do not take anything home such as cooking equipment and so on.
7. Please turn off all the lights, TV, and AC before you leave house.
8. Please do not answer entry-phone if someone you don’t know is there.
9. No pets allowed.
10. If someone talk to you in the building or around there, please just say that you are my friend.
11. Please keep your trash in your room till you check-out.
12. Please take one towel and blanket each person and if it gets dirty, please wash them by yourself.
13. I don’t come for cleaning while you stay so please keep clean.
14. Please do not lose house key or you have to pay for new one.
15. Please call or message me immediately if something happen to you.
16. Please keep this house as clean as before you check in.
17. Please let me know 2 days before if you want to stay longer. If you ask me on the day, I have to charge you half of cleaning fee to cancel cleaning.
18. If you check out late, I charge you 2000yen per hour.
19. If you check out too late and affect cleaning job, you might have to pay more.
20. If you leave something big things like baby cars or suitcases in the house, I need to charge you for disposal fee.
Please follow the rules and stay peacefully with neighbors.
I really hope that you will enjoy staying here and Japan without any troubles.
Thank you and have the best time in Japan !!
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 67 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hello!My name is Yuka.
I like travelling and cooking.
I have traveled to lots of countries,and interested in the foreign culture.
On holiday,I cook.It is my interesting.Recently I like cooking hamburger steads.
Sometimes I cook for my family and friends.
When I see their happy face,I want to make more delicious food for them.
Kindly let me know if you have any other questions.I'll try my best to help you.
Hope you have a good trip in Tokyo!
Have a nice trip!