Built this year. You have your own entrance, bathroom & toilet, with many amenities.
We're just 10-15 mins train ride from Central Japan airport and 5-mins walk from the nearest station. (Kabaike)
Enjoy a peaceful stay at in your own private space in a quiet neighborhood, just a short distance to the airport by train.
We're a short train ride/drive from AEON shopping mall, Costco and Tokoname's famous pottery district. To central Nagoya we're less than one hour away by train.
The room is totally your own space, in a separate area of the hosts' house.
You have your own privacy, but we are next door if you need assistance.
The room has:
- Separate entrance with PIN # keypad entry, your own shower, toilet and washbasin.
- Double bed with Sealy mattress & rollaway single bed if required (2+1 people can sleep in the room)
- Air conditioner, microwave oven, fridge, kettle, coffee maker, electric fan
- Free wi-fi, 40-inch TV, Netflix, Hulu, Apple TV, Amazon Prime TV
- Hairdryer, shampoo/conditioner/body wash, toothbrush, hairdryer
- Plates, cups, glasses, eating utensils, extra pillows and blankets
- Armchairs, small table, make-up mirror
- We can wash and dry your clothes for you if required
* Note: The room does not have a kitchen.
We understand how tiring travel can be at times, and that's why we have equipped the room to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
In particular, our room is great for people who have early morning flights the next day, or late flights coming in.
If you have a late night flight coming in, we may be able to pick up from the airport, depending on availability, for an additional fee of 2000 yen. Please inquire.
We have a free offsite parking space located less than one minute from our place.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We like to let the guests do their own thing but are available to handle any questions about the room and local area.
Please ring our doorbell next door if you need any help.
We have a friendly dog on-site, but he's not allowed into the guest room.
How to get to the room:
If you're arriving from the AIRPORT by train:
Take the LOCAL train (not express or rapid) to Kabaike station, the 5th stop. We will provide a map before you arrive showing how to get from the station to the room, if required.
If you're arriving from NAGOYA by train:
Take any train to Otagawa station from Meitetsu Nagoya station. (bound for 'Chubu International Airport')
Change to any local train bound for Tokoname or the airport.
Get off at Kabaike station, the 10th stop.
If you're arriving by CAR:
We can provide a detailed map, and can let you know where to park. The free parking space is less than a one minute walk from the room.
After booking we'll send you directions and maps, if required.
Airport and station pick-up and drop-off may be available depending on our availability, for an additional fee. The fee is 2000 yen.
For any other information, please let us know.
- No excessive drunken or noisy behavior. If you intend to stay up late drinking and talking loudly do not book with us.
- Take your shoes off after entering the room.
- Check-in is after 3pm - 1am. If these hours do not suit, please contact us to enquire.
- No smoking in the room. Smoking is allowed just outside the entrance.
- No additional guests.
- No excessive noise, especially after 10pm, this is a quiet neighborhood.
- We reserve the right to give the room a quick clean for guests staying more than one night, for instance to empty the garbage can.
- If the lights and air conditioner are left on when nobody is in the room, we will switch them off to save energy.
- Please be extra careful when driving to and from our place. The streets are really narrow around our place, particularly the street alongside the room.
- Don't leave garbage and food scraps on the floor. Use the garbage can provided.
- Don't use nail remover or hair dye products in the shower, bathroom or room in general. These cause damage to the room.
- If you require a late check out please inquire when booking. We may or may not be able to accommodate your request. We often have a tight time-frame in which we need to prepare the room for the next guests.