This modern apartment is located 5min by train from Shinjuku Station and 6 min walk from Takadanobaba station (高田馬場駅)
It can comfortably accommodate up to 6 people using the beds and futon in the living room, ideal for a couple, families or friends.
This apartment is a welcoming place to which to return each evening after a busy day.
There is a living room with a sofa bed (120 cm) and an adjoining bright bedroom with a double bed and 2 Japanese futons.
Flat consists of entrance, bathroom, separate restroom, kitchen, living room and bedroom.
The apartment is located in the 2nd floor there is no elevator.
Accès des voyageurs
• One bedroom, one living room, a kitchen and fully separated bath, sink and toilet.
• This apartment can accommodate up to 6 guests with a double bed, a sofa bed and 2 Japanese futons.
• The kitchen is fully equipped with a stove, new refrigerator, a toaster, a kettle and a microwave.
• The large western sized toilet is equipped with a modern Japanese bidet and wash-let.
• A washing machine is also installed for your laundry needs.
Laundry detergent is free to use.
• Amenities include shampoo, conditioner, and body soap .
Fresh bed linens and fresh towels are also provided for each guest.
•I have also provided a hair dryer and Iron with board.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
++++++++ SUPPORT YOU AS MUCH AS I CAN ++++++++
My favorite word is "縁 (EN)" a Japanese phrase that describes a mysterious force that binds people together and the chance of starting a new relationship.
The term reminds people to cherish any moment and to provide the best hospitality to other people, citing the fact that encountering someone or something is kind of a miracle.
Therefore, please let me know if there is anything I can assist you with during your stay!
++++++++ ABOUT CHILDREN ++++++++
Please note the following children price:
0~3 years old: Free of charge
4~12 years old: $5 / night
13~ years old: Becomes a regular guest
++++++++ ABOUT WELCOME GUIDE ++++++++
I have provided a welcome guide for all my guests to use. These are helpful for getting around and finding out what is going on during your stay!
++++++++ ABOUT ROOM RATES ++++++++
Room rates are better to check on the Airbnb website than asking us, because the rates fluctuate according to currency exchange rates.
Our apartment maintains a family friendly atmosphere so everyone feels comfortable and safe. I ask that you please follow the rules, respect others, and be mindful of the surrounding culture.
• GOLDEN RULE: I have put a lot of love into making my house the perfect space. Please treat my house and furniture exactly as how you treat your own home.
• NO SMOKING on the property. Smoking related damage [including smell from tobacco smoke] will require cleaning and repair, with relevant fees assessed.
• If there is damage in the apartment, we will take from the deposit.
• No pets are allowed in the apartment.
• Please take your shoes off before entering a house.
• Japan is very strict about recycling trash, please be sure to separate the garbage, and do not mix burnable and non-burnable, in general, paper, plastic and metal items are all recycled.
• Save energy, when you go out form the apartment or the bath, turn off the lights and the air conditioner.
• Always use your kitchen exhaust fan when you cook, to carry away odors from your room.
• The apartment is located in a quiet residential area and has many residents and guests in the adjacent units. Be a good neighbor and keep the noise down.
• Japan is renowned for its safety, but sadly just like anywhere else there can be crime. For your safety please lock the doors when you are inside, and when going out close the windows. We cannot be responsible or liable for any personal injuries, or the loss of your personal belongings and valuables.
• Enjoy your time in Japan as much as possible!