Experience pure relaxation and tranquility when you escape to ‘Prana Residence-Spa,’ a 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom vacation rental house on five and a half acres of Cornwall Bridge's beautiful woodlands! Featuring accommodations for up to 7, along with exclusive use of an indoor pool, sauna, hot tub, and solarium, this unique home promises an unforgettable getaway for you and your loved ones!
‘Prana Residence-Spa’ is a holistically designed residence that provides total relaxation and the transformation of vital life, or ‘prana.’ Situated atop the forest hills of Cornwall Bridge, this home has everything you need and more for the ultimate home-away-from-home experience. Inside, the beautiful home boasts 3,500 square feet of comfortable living space, featuring a spacious living/dining room with a dramatic 20-foot high dome ceiling and a signature wood-burning fireplace. As part of the open concept floor plan, a fully equipped open kitchen offers a stone countered bar that looks out into the large, yet cozy living area. The residence also has 3 attractive bedrooms, a loft, and 3 full bathrooms. A spiral staircase connects the living room to the library/meditation area and the guest bedrooms, located upstairs, while the master bedroom can be found on the ground floor.
To further enhance your vacation, ‘Prana Residence-Spa’ features a large indoor pool, sauna, deep, cold plunge tub, an indoor Jacuzzi, hot tub, and a solarium, which can also be used as a massage therapy room. The unique, inspiring structure of ‘Prana Residence-Spa’ has made a significant impact in the building industry and has been frequently written about in national and international publications, such as the New York Times. Additionally, its environmentally LEED chosen materials keep the building cool during the summer (without need for air conditioning) and toasty warm during the winter time (with minimum heating). Overall, this lovely villa is more than your average vacation house, as it is more of a destination for those who seek peaceful revitalization
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your local contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, a signature wood-burning fireplace, a library/meditation area, 2 cable TVs, free local and national phone calls, wireless internet access, and much more!
- Enjoy access to the private indoor heated all-year swimming pool, outdoor hot tub, sauna, cold plunge, indoor jacuzzi, and group shower!
- Facials, massages, and excursions can be arranged for an additional fee
- Fantastic location - Easy access to restaurants, antique shops, outdoor recreational activities, horseback riding, water sports, trout fishing, canoeing on the scenic Housatonic River, bird watching at the Sharon Audubon Center, Kent Falls State Park, Action Wildlife Zoo, Historic Covered Bridges, Music Mountain, Lake Waramaug State Park, Mohawk Mountain, Macedonia Brook, Antique Machinery Association Museum, the Stanley Museum, Kent Historical Society Museum, the Museum and Research Center for American Indian Studies, Hopkins Vineyard, and Lime Rock Park!
- Bedroom 1: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin-sized Beds and a Twin-sized Mattress in open Loft area
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 fee per night per pet (Must be at least 2 years old, cannot be any of the following breeds: Pitbull, Rottweiler, Chow, Doberman, Wolf hybrid, Akita, and Bull Mastiff, must abide by all rules in Pet Addendum)
- No parties, events or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 24 heures avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 24 heures précédant le voyage, la première nuit n'est pas remboursable.