Come visit this home located in a highly sought out neighborhood (under a community association) with lush landscaped streets. Located in a cul-de-sac, this spacious two-story home is close to Waikele Premium Outlets and Waikele Shopping Center (15 min walk), with easy access on and off the H-1 Freeway. Excellent location – central to the island. This listing is in a 4 bedroom/2.5 baths home. You will have access to 1 bedroom and 1 full bathroom (private space).
Aloha. Welcome (E komo mai)!
1. Kitchen is open to use. Pls. clean after yourself (i.e place dirty dishes in dishwasher).
2. In Hawaiian & Asian cultures, people remove shoes upon entering the home. This is a Hawaiian/Asian home.
3. I am a busy working professional. I am a phone call or text message away.
4. I want to make sure you are 100% satisfied and comfortable while you stay in my home. Please do not hesitate to address any concerns you might have.
5. No smoking allowed indoors. Smoking is permitted outside in the covered patio (with the patio door closed).
6. Pls. be mindful with electricity and water use. If you are not using it, pls. shut it off. You may use the A/C anytime but pls. turn it off when you are not at home.
7. Home is not safe for children (they may fall on open stairway from 2nd floor to 1st floor).
8. If your car (compact or economy size car) fits in the enclosed car garage, you may park it there. Otherwise, free parking is available in front of the house in the driveway or on the street.
9. If you borrow something (ice cooler, portable chairs, surfboard, snorkel equipment, boogie boards, etc.), pls. wash/clean it after using it.