★ Our apartment is located in the heart of Auckland City! The Skybus, Queen Street, Auckland Skytower, Auckland Uni, Albert Park, public transport, banks, postshop, cafes, bars and restaurants are all just minutes away on foot. Perfect location for any Auckland getaway!
★ We are caring host and love sharing our home so we're always here to give you some travels tips if you need it...
★ Airbnb was created by a couple of dudes renting out a mattress on the floor of their flat in San Francisco and we'd like to offer you the same authentic (kiwi)experience here in Auckland.
★ You will stay in our clean, cosy and quiet living room that we have converted into a guest room. The apartment is very warm but we do have a heater for those chilly nights.
Privacy is provided partly by a curtain however we always keep our bedroom door closed if we are at home so your privacy is assured~see photos and floor plan for clarity. We are almost never at home so you will feel like you have your own city apartment.
★ We offer 3 room configurations for guest to choose from, please let us know your choice when making your reservation.
• Guest Room Configuration #1
King Bed(2 singles together) w/ensuite bathroom, tv, scandinavian(individual) style duvets and sofa - Perfect for couples or close friends
• Guest Room Configuration #2
Two twin beds w/ensuite bathroom, tv and sofa - Perfect for 2 friends or family members
• Guest Room Configuration #3.
Single Bed w/ensuite bathroom, tv, sofa and table - perfect for solo travelers or businesspersons.
We also offer the following features:
• Private bathroom with excellent water pressure, complimentary body wash, shampoo, conditioner and hand wash, plus fluffy towels and a hairdryer to help you dry off quickly!
• Free Wifi internet, fast and reliable
• Remote controlled TV with movie, music and local channels
• Quality cotton bed linen and towelling
• USB charging hub and socket outlets
• Selection of 2 pillow types for your comfort
• Blackout curtains, perfect for sleeping in or daytime naps.
• Elevator access to the apartment
• Functional kitchen to suit a wide range of purposes from cooking up a storm to just reheating leftovers!
• A pantry stocked with a range of spices, herbs, oils, condiments and spreads to assist in any culinary adventures you undertake.i
Accès des voyageurs
Our bedroom is our private space but otherwise you have access to everything.
• Complete and uninterrupted access to the apartment ~ we give you a key!
• Your own private bathroom ~ shower as long as you like as many times as you like
• Access to in-building laundry room with washing machine and dryer(charge applies)
Échanges avec les voyageurs
To ensure your stay starts off on the right foot one of us will personally meet you upon arrival at the building.
I'm a born and raised kiwi and decided to settle back in Auckland after travelling to some 47 countries.
With our good local knowledge, we're well placed to give you some travel advice if you need it. As host, we're very open to hanging out with guest, but equally as happy giving you privacy.
We love sharing our home, so if there is anything we can do to make your stay more comfortable, do please let us know.
Please note that this listing does not include breakfast - there are many beautiful cafes nearby. See my guide for a few tips.
• I've made a personalised guide containing check-in details, house manual and local recommendations. Please kindly ensure all arriving guest read this before arrival.
• We understand that for a whole variety of reasons you may want additional guests to visit or stay in the apartment - in the event that you do, please let us know. We’re reasonable folk and will accommodate wherever possible.
• Had a Homer Simpson moment and lost the key? D'oh!! To ensure future guest can get in and out again, a lost passkey charge applies.
À partir du 16 octobre 2017 - 10 octobre 2018, la durée minimum de séjour est de 2 nuits.
I've hosted people for many years through other sharing platforms and I'm so happy to extend that into Airbnb.
I love hosting travellers from all over the world in my own home and additionally I also provide full management services to property owners.
As a host, I'm super responsive, attentive to guest needs and always value feedback as I'm constantly looking for ways to improve.
See the listings I manage here:
Life is like tennis, you have no control on how the ball comes to you, but it's how you hit it back that counts!