À propos de ce logement
Where the sun shines 350 days a year, where life is exquisitely balanced between desert and mountains; come and enjoy a relaxing stay at our newly remodeled 480 sq ft brick cottage that gives you a clean, industrial ambience with a touch of rustic flare. Located on the edge of a quiet mobile home park about 15 mins from downtown, 4 mins from I-10, and 20 mins from the U of A; it's a central and convenient part of beautiful Tucson. I look forward to meeting and hosting you in our wonderful city!
Inspired by nature, designed for comfort: our cottage is a modest and still a work-in-progress, but it's a cozy and restful escape for two people. With a kitchen and living room, bedroom and a bathroom, and a nice walled-in porch to take your morning coffee or just a calming place to unwind at day’s end; it presents the perfect combination with our lovely morning and evening desert temperatures.
Our peaceful little retreat has: plates, bowls, silverware, glasses, mugs, to-go coffee cups, toaster, a new stainless steel refrigerator and stove, and a Keurig coffee maker with a plentiful supply of coffee pods and bottled water all for you to enjoy.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests have access to everything my cottage has to offer.
A laundromat is right outside the front door for your use.
- We want you to have a pleasant stay and with that... we want to keep your neighbors happy. So please respect the rules and keep the following in mind (especially after 10pm and before 8am):
- please keep noise down inside and outside
- refrain from having parties, loud music or loud conversation
- open/close the front and/or back door quietly
- Also, please don't knock on the neighbor's door. You can contact me anytime if you have questions or need help.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 24 heures avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 24 heures précédant le voyage, la première nuit n'est pas remboursable.