A cozy bedroom in the heart of midtown Toronto in a beautifully, freshly renovated apartment. Steps away from the bus stop, 5 mins walk to subway, restaurants, Yorkdale Mall, 15 mins to downtown via subway, and easy access to absolutely every convenience you can think of.
A freshly renovated, cozy apartment in a 3 storey building. We share the space with other guests from around the globe so don't be afraid to say to "hi"!
Public Transit to the subway is literally at your doorstep as you walk out and is about a 5-10 minute walk to the subway. If I am not at home, I am reachable via phone and AirBNB. I love backpacking and travelling and am very outgoing. I'll do my best to make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. Please do not hesitate to ask for recommendations or approach me with any questions you may have.
The space includes a brand new queen/double mattress and new bed frames. We also include a blow dryer, ironing board, in your rooms in case you need it.
• Full access to the Kitchen with all utensils included
• Free Unlimited WiFi during your entire stay
It's in the heart of little Jamaica with lots of well known restaurants. It's about a 15-25 minute drive to the Downtown core depending on traffic conditions.
There are two parks close by and one large fenced in dog park is about 10 minutes from the home.
Accès des voyageurs
Guest(s) occupy an entire floor with access to the following:
• Free parking on the side streets all day, and on the mainstreet over night as well as parkings lots close by. Make sure you read the signs if you are parking on the streets.
• Free WiFi
• Coin Laundry right across the street
• Towels and bed linens are provided free of charge, in the space. Please return them or you will be charged for the value of these items.
• Use of coffee maker, toaster, fridge included. Please have your food in the kitchen only
• Fee for extra people is $10/person
• Full size body wash, shampoo, toothpaste and toothbrush available for $10 - please indicate whether this is needed upon booking
Parking: There is free parking on the side streets just south of Eglinton Ave W. The closest one is Lanark Ave. Make sure to park on the appropriate side as it changes during the time of the year. Look at the sign and where the other cars are parked as a reference. Also make sure you're on the part of Lanark that ALLOWS for parking overnight. The Lanark st. West of oakwood REQUIRES a permit. If in doubt just ask me and I'll be glad to help you.
Green P parking lot: There is also a few city parking lots that require a small fee just around as well.
Caution:. There is also free parking on Eglinton Ave. W after 9 p.m. on weekdays BUT If you choose to park on Eglinton Ave. W on a week day overnight make sure to move your car by 7 a.m. or you be ticketed/towed in the morning. When in doubt READ the signs.
Shared bathroom/kitchen. Please respect the space. Keep it tidy and clean and wash what you use.
Hello my name is Tai and I also work as an agent in the real estate industry! I like travelling and exploring the world and have been a resident of this great city for my entire life so I know this place up and down. Please enjoy you're stay and if you've any questions about anything real estate or city related just fire away!