Architecturally designed Tri Level home providing an idyllic Sanctuary in the heart of St Kilda. Our beautiful home away from home features 3 bedrooms + Studio, 3 bathrooms and can accommodate up to 10 people. All this located within 5-minute walk to the beach and the Fitzroy St & Acland St dining precincts. Sit back and enjoy the serenity of Albert Park while watching Melbourne go by.
Accès des voyageurs
Level 1 – composing of light filled living area with a gas fire place and dining area seating 10, opens to an airy entertaining terrace decked out with BBQ and backing to the greenery of Albert Park. This is complimented with a Gourmet Kitchen that would satisfy any budding chef.
Level 2 – The Master Bedroom with Queen Bed attached to the luxuriously appointed marble ensuite. This level also contains a second bedroom with queen bed opening to a separate deck and a main bathroom.
Ground Level – Lounge in the spacious retreat kitted out with all the entertainment and boardgames your heart can desire. Furnished with 2 sets of Bunks it is a great place for the young and young at heart. This level also consists of a Third Bedroom with a queen bed and a separate bathroom.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We would be delighted to show you the Local Secrets and have compiled what we think are some hidden cultural and cullinary gems. We are always only a phone call away. Timetables and Tourist information is in a handy folder with our guide to St Kilda.
There are two parking spaces and parking permits.
- STRICTLY NO PARTIES/HENS/BUCKS weekend - We reserve the right to evict all guests found breaching rules, withhold bond and charge extra cleaning fees.
- Suitable for FAMILIES only. This house is a terrace house, therefore the neighbours are very close by and are affected by loud music and noise. The neighbours will complain and the property manager will respond to any complaints by checking on the house.
Guests who have tried to host parties in the past have had their fun interrupted by constant complaints, so it is not worth booking if you wish to host a party.
- NO SMOKING - If found smoking a service fee of $800 will be incurred - as this is the cost to clean the drapery.
- No more than the maximum guests booked allowed on the property at any time. We reserve the right to evict all guests whom breach this rule.
- Please respect our home as your own.
- Please leave the house in a clean manner.
All dishes loaded into the dishwasher.
All cooking equipment used put away in cupboards
Fridges emptied and left in a clean manner.
BBQ grill cleaned and covered
All rubbish placed into the bins provided.
- Extra Cleaning fees are $50 per hour - minimum 4 hours.
We have very pleasant neighbours so please be courteous.
Feel free to enjoy the entertainment terrace however we kindly ask you move inside by 10pm. There is plenty of space inside to continue the night.
Growing up in Melbourne, I have always loved this city. A few years ago, my husband and I moved our young family to Regional NSW for work and a lifestyle change. We love travelling the world and immersing our selves in the local culture. Our passions including snowboarding and wake boarding and FOOD. We return to Melbourne often, however when we aren't home, we rent it out to enthusiastic travellers. Our parents help look after the property. Experiences are what makes your life memorable, so feel free to hit me up on some recommendations on what to do (and eat!) in Melbourne.