South Jordan is approximately 20 minute drive from the Salt Lake City airport & 15 minutes from downtown on interstate 1-15. We are within walking distance to shopping centers, restaurants, salons, postal office and public transportation. Our building has secured access, and off-street parking. Excellent location for traveling business executives.
This is a secured access building. The main entrance doors are open during the weekdays (M - F) only from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm, and locked on the weekends. A key-card is required to enter through the main entrance after hours. All other access into the building (side doors other than main entrance), and access to the Clubhouse requires a key-card to gain access 24/7.
***PLEASE NOTE: A $35 replacement fee will be charged if a guest loses the card key. ***
Accès des voyageurs
There is no TV in the guest bedroom, and guests may use the 55" smart TV in the living room.
- Remotes are available on the coffee table.
Guests have use of the kitchen.
- I have made space available in the refrigerator and freezer.
- Coffee and Tea are available for Breakfast.
Guests may use the washer and dryer in the apartment.
- Laundry detergent, fabric softener, dryer sheets however, are not provided by Host.
- Iron and ironing board and a steamer are available for use by Guests (also located in the laundry closet).
Shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, blow dryer, straightener, some new toothbrushes, are all available in the bathroom.
Clubhouse hours and amenities (gym, pool, hot tub, etc.) are 6am to 10pm.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I will be in and out quite a bit, as I work full time as well. However, I am willing to socialize with you whenever I am at home. I can be reached at anytime to answer your questions when I am not at home. The best way to contact me is by text message or email (through Airbnb) which will immediately come up on my iPhone. I will make every effort to get back to you ASAP.
The apartment complex's management staff, my neighbors, or other residents here are not knowledgeable about Airbnb's policies or procedures, so please do not discuss or ask them any questions about your stay or our arrangements.
- Please DO NOT ask any questions regarding your stay or arrangements with the Management Staff or other Residents, as they are not aware of Airbnb's policies or procedures.
- Check-out is 11 am. Check-in Hours: 5 pm. to 8 pm.*
- Please remove shoes upon entering the apartment.
- Meals are not provided by Host.**
- No food or drinks in Bedroom, please.
- Please remove excess food and rinse off dishes & place in Dishwasher.
- Quiet time after 10:00 p.m.
*Exceptions can be arranged upon request.
**Coffee and Tea available for Breakfast.
I love meeting new people and great conversations! I am retired, drive for Uber, and enjoy being busy. Now an empty-nester, and looking forward to hosting and meeting new people through Airbnb.