This studio in the heart of Paris has just been renovated. Everything is new: bed and mattress, all kitchen equipment (induction cook top microwave), TV, bathroom with nice shower, and toilets. You also have access to a washing machine for your laundry.
This apartment is so cozy, you’ll spend a restful night in my home. Located in the heart of Paris, this apartment (near Place de la République) provides excellent transport networks to all parts of Paris and is ideal for exploring the capital. It is situated a stone’s throw from the trendy Canal Saint Martin area. On foot or on the cycle paths, Bastille, the Marais and Parc de la Villette are quickly accessible. Buttes Chaumont Park is 20 minutes walk away. Opposite the apartment, you will have the beautiful Villemin park where people take sunbaths during summer time, in bikinis sometimes ! The apartment is located on the ground floor so there is no need to climb up the stairs like in most Paris apartments. You can just run straight outside and enjoy your day. We are just 2 minutes walk from gare de l’Est (to go to Germany) and gare du Nord (Eurostar to London).
Accès des voyageurs
Travelers will have access to:
- With a separate bedroom cupboards.
- Equipped for your meals (microwave oven, refrigerator, tea, coffee ...)
- TV with up to 178 channels and WIFI
- Clean and fresh towels provided
- Bed linen: clean sheets out of the laundry
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Hello ! Please make sure that you ask me all your questions at the check-in when you arrive as I will not be able to assist you during your stay as I do not stay there when I host, unless there is another space available in another room but that does not happen often.
Quiet building. Thank you to respect the tranquility of the neighbors.
Please do not smoke in the apartment and in the common areas of the building for safety reasons.
Pets not allowed in the apartment.
On arrivals and departures:
Thank you for letting me know me the approximate time of your arrival and departure. For the check-in, past an hour wait, 10 € will be asked to guests on site for the waiting time of the person unless you message us regarding self check-in and we confirm that it is possible.
There aren't check in between 8pm and 9am, unless excepted, agreed in advance, will be increased by an amount of €10.
At the end of the stay at please check out:
- Please, make sure dishes is made
- Take the trash and empty bottles.
- Remember to retrieve your belongings.
- If these details check out are not met, I will be obliged to withdraw €50 from your deposit.
The apartment keys are your most valuable during your stay. Losing them will lead to deduction of 50€ from the deposit per key if lost.
Close the door of your apartment and the main red door in the corridor behind you when you leave the apartment.
Be gentle when you close the bathroom door, it has a smart closing, just pull it up to 4/5th and it will close by itself.
To open the door of the kitchen cabinets, this brand new kitchen has magnets, instead of handles, that are at the corner of each door, push the door and a spring will automatically open the kitchen cabinets.
The space was ingeniously designed by architects, you can pull out the bed on wheels from under the kitchen space or you can pull it back in half way to gave a sofa, or you can fully push it inside the kitchen to have more space during the day. When you slide the bed, make sure the wheels are in the right direction as they can turn 360°.
- First of all, the number one rule is that you enjoy your cosy stay at my place and enjoy Paris as much as you can! Have as much fun as possible, as you are in one of the most beautiful cities in the world!
- In general, if someone asks, say that you were invited by Huguette, your friend. Please, take a good care of my home, I have put lot of attention into making this little place a tiny paradise. Some smart equipment may be fragile, so please be gentle when using electronic devices or the kitchen cabinets. Normal use should not damage anything so, feel free to use anything you need.
- Quiet building: Please respect the tranquillity of the neighbors. Please do not smoke in the apartment and in the common areas of the building for safety reasons. There is years where people can smoke.
- Pets are not allowed in the apartment.
Cet hôte a 108 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires