Welcome to our house, an old Hanoi one “hiding” in a small alley. Just stay away from dusty, noises, and chaotic traffic, yet it couldn’t be more open for anyone who come here. It’s 5km away from the old quarter, very accessible. Total acreage of the place is 140 meters square, with three master bedrooms, a shared kitchen and a living room with antique furniture. A bright, greenish, and tranquil garden filled with trees awaits you every morning. So you will really love it!
Accès des voyageurs
So far this is the room has a best view. It’s located on the top, with a magnificent glass window so big and so clear that would make you feel like you’re floating by looking outside. For the decorating curtain and carpet, we spent quite an amount of time just to search for them and bring them back to you; we would really appreciate it if you feel the same way that we do. What distinct this room from others is that it has this big windowsill. Just picture yourself waking up every morning, first thing you’ll see is the sun light, dancing their ways into your room, tap on your window and say “morning, rise and shine”. Just sit there, drink some tea and enjoy the view. Perfect isn’t it?
- No excessive noise after 11pm and keep quiet in shared and public areas (garden, kitchen and alley)
- Smoking is allowed outdoor
- Don't break decoration
- Small parties is allowed but should be ended before 10pm
- Turn off lights and all electrical devices/ items when you are not in the room
- Keep the room clean, especially clean utensil used when cooking for yourself
Cet hôte a 11 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires