The Sea Nest - a beautiful private studio suite, with it's own entrance and patio leading to a 3 km beach just steps away. Stroll along the sand and look at Victoria and the Olympic Mountains. Look across Esquimalt Lagoon, a bird sanctuary, and see Dunsmuir castle part of Royal Roads University. Watch for eagles, swans, geese, herons and the occasional sea otter as you head towards Fort Rodd Hill and Fisgard Lighthouse. We are located on a bus route where you can also ride to downtown Victoria.
The fully lighted entrance is to the right of our house where you have your own private patio. Inside is a newly renovated space with it’s own kitchenette, full bathroom, sitting and sleeping area. Walk through the French doors and to your right you will see a beautiful wall mural of a cherry tree with birds framing your queen size bed. Walk past the barn door into the west coast themed bathroom which includes a handcrafted full length mirror and antique dresser. The kitchenette has all new appliances along with a countertop oven. Watch TV or stream video through your own private, secure high speed Internet connection. There is also a couch which folds out to a hide-a-bed with a chase lounge. Parking is free and is at the top of our driveway.
Accès des voyageurs
You will have complete private access to your suite with its own entrance. A lock box containing the key is to the left of the French Door entry.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
You can call or text us if you need anything.
A 24 hour grocery store is about 8 minutes away by car if you need groceries and are arriving late.
- Quiet hours 10pm to 8am (but late check-in okay).
- Please remove shoes just inside door
- Free parking is at the top of our driveway between the yellow line and the road. Please do not park on the road.
- Parking space is for 1 car, motorcycle or pick up truck only. No RVs, trailers, dump trucks or tractor trailers (but those drivers are certainly welcome if they take a cab to our place).
- No drugs
- Please leave the suite as you found it, thanks