Experience The Joy of Living in South Delhi. Located on the 3rd floor with greenery all around, this room will provide you with a tranquil retreat in the hustle-bustle of New Delhi.
15 minute walk/10 min rickshaw ride from the Lajpat Nagar metro station, accessible by Uber/Ola, Walking Distance from bus stops, parks, markets, hospitals & other attractions.
- Located on the 3rd floor, the room opens up to a big balcony with trees & plants all around. You can sit & enjoy a peaceful cup of tea in the balcony in the mornings. Accessible through an elevator.
- The room is big, airy with lots of natural light.
The room is equipped with
- A big bed (an extra mattress can be provided at a nominal charge),
- 2 work-stations & a side-table
- An air-conditioner
- A color television with cable
- A private refrigerator
- A full equipped bathroom with geyser
- 2 big cupboards to store your stuff in
- Electric Kettle with cups & tea bags
- Mirror & Dressing Table
- Fresh Towels & Linen
- Laundry (nominal charge)
- Breakfast and vegetarian meals (nominal charge)
Accès des voyageurs
- Guests can access the elevator to come straight to the 3rd floor where the elevator opens up to the balcony. The guests have a private entrance to the room through the balcony & they can access the room with their own set of keys
- Free wi-fi
- Can use the house microwave on request.
- We also provide vegetarian breakfast & lunch/dinner on request at an extra charge.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
- We are travelers & like interacting with visitors from all walks of life. If requested, we are happy to engage with our guests to share with them the tips, tricks & nuances to navigate Delhi & India.
- You will love the homely feel - the flats in this house are the abode of the big Indian joint family and happy to show you a flavor of what this may be like.
- We offer breakfast and vegetarian meals on request at a nominal charge
- We also offer cooking classes with Indian recipes (at a price) for those who may be interested and also guide them to the different entertainment and cultural events in the capital.
- Guests will share a copy of their passport and visa at the time of check in.
- This is a vegetarian, no-smoking household. However, you can smoke in the common area on the ground floor that can be accessed through the elevator.
- No pets. Please keep the house clean & leave it as you found it.
- The room is in a house where a family resides in the rest of the house. Please respect the same & keep the noise to a minimum. No parties. No guests post 9PM.
- Switch off lights/TV/geyser when not in use.
- Check-in time is 12 PM, Checkout is by 11 AM
- Smoking Allowed in the Common Area on the Ground Floor