Our place is close to family-friendly activities and public transport; easy way to avoid parking while heading to Hoopfest! A bus passes every 30 min to get you downtown in 10 min. In addition, it is an easy 2 block walk to 3 fantastic restaurants (including our favorite pizza place), 2 coffee shops, and 2 grocery stores. You’ll love our house's older character with its beautiful hardwood floors and crown molding. Great, quiet location where you and your family can enjoy Hoopfest!
- Be respectful to our neighbors. Outdoor weeknight quiet hours begin at 10pm. 11pm on weekends.
- The laundry in the basement is available for use.
- All used bed linens to be stripped and placed in laundry baskets provided.
- The easiest way to disrupt an enjoyable stay is a plumbing problem. To prevent this, we kindly ask you to please place things like sanity napkins in the sanitary bin we’ve provided in the bathroom.
- Upon departure, all trash is to be emptied and dishes washed. We will put the clean dishes away. Subject to a $25 fine.
- This is our private, family home, all blocked off areas in basement and closets are prohibited.
- Free Wifi