This is a brand new ranch-style home (2017), finished in February. Owners don't live at the house, so you have complete privacy!
The home has 1,750 sqft w/ 3 bedrms, 2 bathrms, large family rm, kitchen w/ granite countertops, laundry rm, 2-car garage, mtn views - all on one level! The home has a new 60" LCD TV in the Family Room and a TV in the Master Bedroom.
There are King, Queen and a twin sized beds. We have blow-up mattresses available on request.
Guest have access to the whole house; The Owners live just several doors down the block and are available when needed.
Accès des voyageurs
Guest have access the to the whole house.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We are live just a 2-minutes walk away and are able to help if any need arises or if you have any questions, etc.
This is a brand-new (URL HIDDEN) has never been lived in. It is located just 3-4 minutes from I-25 and is about 15 minutes from the DTC area.
If you need transportation to or from the DENVER INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (DIA) or the COLORADO SPRINGS AIRPORT (COS) - both about a 45-minute drive from our house, our co-host is willing to help at a nominal cost of $40/trip (when available).
We also have 3 adult-size bicycles and 2 small children's bicycles available for rent ($15/bike per stay).
• If you could take your shoes off when inside the house, it will make cleaning the floors so much easier and keep our costs down.
• Absolutely NO SMOKING inside or out.
• Our WiFi connection is:
Network Name: Shep2818
• Extra towels in Master Bathroom closet
• Sheets, Blankets and Pillows for futon are in the 3rd Bedroom closet
• Extra toilet paper will be inside each bathroom vanity cabinet
• A hair dryer will be stored in each bath
• Dish washing supplies under kitchen sink
• We will provide shampoo and conditioner and other items
• Appliances are in the upper cabinets over the countertop
• Cookware and Bakeware are in the kitchen drawers
• Fire extinguisher is in the Laundry Room.
• First Aid kit with Band-aids in the Laundry Room.
• High Chair is available, let us know…
• Blow-out mattresses are available, let us know…
• If you have children and would like to attend a neighborhood park, there are two parks within a 5-minute walk
• Trash day is on Thursday; all trash must be in the trash container provided and on the curb by 7am.
• Set thermostat (Winter: 60°; Summer: 78°)
• Turn off all lights; Tidying up would be greatly appreciated
• Put dirty dishes in dishwasher and run cycle (you can leave them inside dishwasher)
• Dirty towels can be left in the shower or tub
• Please do not take containers that are not specifically labeled gifts
• Make sure both front and back sliding glass doors are locked (not the door to the garage)
• Leave the extra keys and the garage remote on the countertop; Replace the main front door key to the Lock Box.
• Text Host (Preston: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)) when you have left so we can quickly set-up and clean for the next guests.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 27 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
My wife (Sandie) and I met in college while attending Texas Tech University in Lubbock, Texas. We've been married for 37 years. We have 2 grown daughters, both married and we have 4 grandchildren from them! We served in the full-time ministry for 23 years (serving in the USA, Philippines and Japan) and now we are Real Estate Brokers (14 years). We are very active in House Church and even have our own Bible Study App called "Manna for the Morning".