Berehaven Lodge is close to Castletownbere, Ireland's premier white fishing port, Golf Course, Beara Way Walking and Cycling Routes, The Ring of Beara, The Wild Atlantic Way Southern Route, Dursey Island Cable Car, Bere Island and many more places of interest. You’ll love our lodges because of the views, the comfy beds, the kitchen, spacious open plan living area, welcome breakfast pack. Berehaven Lodge is good for couples, families (with kids), big groups, and furry friends (pets - €20 extra).
The lodges are set in an 11 acre site which has its own private beach and marina, and overlooks Bere Island and Berehaven Harbour.
Each Lodge has three-bedrooms, comfortably accommodating up to six people. They are modern, tastefully decorated and offer spacious contemporary living and dining areas. The have ultra-comfortable bedrooms and bathrooms. The facilities are designed to a high 4-Star standard. Each Lodge has its own private outside dining area (during the summer months) as well as private garden. An open fireplace will keep you cosy during winter months, additional to central heating.
The safe and secure children’s play area, large outdoor chess, giant connect four and Jenga - will keep the little ones amused for hours.
Even our adjacent private beach provides no end of adventure and fun with shells to collect and rock pools to investigate!
Apart from this, we also have a private marina & slipway.
Our Bar and Restaurant opens end March/beginning of April.
- €100 Security Deposit on check-in. Refunded at check-out if everything is in order.
- Check-out is before 10am. Can be later with prior approval during off peak times.
- Wheelchair accessibility is available but must be requested at time of booking as it may not be available.
- Wi-Fi is available in certain houses - enquire on booking if available.
- Driving to and from house at 5mph within complex.
- Travel Cots and High Chairs available and must be requested when booking.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 3 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires