This house is bound to enrich your Sydney experience. Lovingly renovated and perfectly positioned in Neutral Bay / Cremorne, Sydney - it offers a genuine piece of Sydney’s late 19th century history.
- Unbeatable location just one bus stop and less than 4kms to Sydney CBD
- Close to beaches including Balmoral, Chinaman’s
- 5 doors from Oaks Hotel, Sydney’s best pub & beer garden
- Super comfortable slat bed, either double or queen
- Minutes walk to 30+ restaurants, cafes, bars, supermarkets
Suitable for couples, solo adventurers, and business travellers.
- Large flat screen TV, office chair and desk
- High-speed cable Internet and Wifi
- Use of washing machine/dryer
- Big back garden access outdoors space and BBQ
- Home is kid and dog friendly (although dog not kids would need to sleep in the laundry at back of house)
Accès des voyageurs
- Your bedroom and
- Access whole house, apart from the two other bedrooms
- Use of kitchen and all of the amenities in the house.
- Use marble gas log fire
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I’m usually either working from the office locally, at gym or out with friends. BUT I am always nearby and will be on hand to help as required.
- The house is NOT a party house, besides there are better parties to be had in the many great bars and pubs minutes away from the house.
- Smoking is allowed ONLY outside in the back garden - strictly NO smoking in the house.
Aucun commentaire (pour l'instant)
Ce logement n'a reçu aucun commentaire. Si vous y séjournez, votre commentaire apparaîtra ici.