À propos de ce logement
Ashmore Road is a quiet residential street, just 3 mins walk to Queens Park tube making it very centrally located for the whole of London.
The flat is on the top (2nd) floor of a typical London Victorian terraced house, built around 1910. It's just been redecorated and recarpeted.
This beautiful flat has been our home for nearly twenty years and we have loved living here.
Warning: Please be aware there is a spiral staircase, so not suitable for small children.
Accès des voyageurs
You have complete access to the whole apartment, two double bedrooms with comfortable double beds, pure cotton bed linen and quality towels. Fully fitted, quality kitchen and a nice, clean, functional bathroom (shower over bath).
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I will usually be there you meet you and show you the basics and be around if you need anything. However, on the slim chance I am not around, you will have the contact details of my local representative who will meet and greet you and check you out.
Please.... Absolutely NO outside shoes in the apartment. The carpet is new and very pale in colour. Please remove at the front door of the apartment.
Absolutely NO parties or loud music.
There will be an additional charge for check-ins/check-outs outside the stated times.
Maximum number of guests is 4.
- NO shoes in the house
- Warning: Flat has spiral staircase which could be dangerous to small children (who may like to play on it)
- Please be respectful to the neighbours. No loud music or noise which may disturb them, especially after 10pm and before 8am
- Absolutely NO parties or events.
- I can leave a 'Dongle' if you require internet access. Please let me know and we can discuss this. There is currently no Wi-Fi at the property.
- The person who makes the booking must be present on arrival /check-in with photo ID or the keys made not be released.
- Two sets of keys will be made available. Two sets of keys MUST be returned at check-out or a charge of £100 will be made.
Hi, I'm Kyra,
I've lived in central London most of my life - that's when I'm not galavanting around the world!
I love visiting new places, meeting new people and having different experiences.
I hope you'll have a fabulous stay in lovely London :-)