A victorian style house in the cottages at West Lake. It is a classic sand hills cottage that has a large front porch with a swing. The house has large living and dining areas and a lovely staircase to the second floor.. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and big groups. We are about 5 miles from the Masters.
- No shoes in the house
- Nonrefundable 50% down payment is expected 2 weeks before arrival
Terms & Conditions
1 - The rental period includes accommodation in a property furnished as advertised and reserved, as well as the following services: water and electricity, gas, telephone (for local calls) and wi-fi. Also we will furnish (for using during such rental period) all bed linen and towels and kitchen equipped with all items.
2 - The main signatory of the Booking Form, must be over 21 years or older and agree to accept the Terms & Conditions on behalf of all persons listed on the Booking Form, including those substituted or added later.
3 - After reservation is confirmed, we will send you instructions for check-in/check-out procedures 7 days prior to your check-in. On such confirmation will contain: address for the property, and also the Wi-Fi password to access the Internet.
4- Cancellation policy:
- More than 60 days before check-in: no penalties will be applied.
- 30 to 59 days before check-in: fine of 50% of total of the booking.
- 29 or less, penalty of 100% of booking will be applied.
- No-Show is 100% penalty.
5 - All requests to amend a confirmed booking shall be made directly by the main signature of this Terms & Conditions in writing, for a new confirmation to be generated. However, to fulfill the request for a change of booking, this procedure will be subject to availability, yet we make no guarantees that any changes shall be possible.
6 - In the case of a change not being fulfilled, and the guest decides to cancel anyways, one of the conditions for cancellation of booking in the previous section, "Cancellation policy" shall be applied: Item 5, in this case, the guest shall note the date of request of the cancellation regarding to the date of check-in and its respective fine.
7 - The guest agrees:
- To pay the full cost of loss or damage to the property that are reported
Ensure the proper use of the property and leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the rental period;
- To permit our access to the property, as well as people from our Management Company to be carried out any operation or repair to the property if necessary;
- Not to sublet or share the property, except with persons nominated on the Booking Form;
- Respect the number of persons according the capacity of the property and in observance of safety rules of the Fire Departments of State (Georgia State Fire Regulations).
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THESE ARE PRIVATELY OWNED VACATION HOMES. DO NOT DISPOSE OF ANYTHING IN THE PREMISES.
HOUSEKEEPER SERVICES DURING YOUR STAY IS INCLUDED IN THE RENT.
8 - Smokers and Pets:
- This is NON-SMOKING property. If at any time, we find there has been someone smoking inside the property, there will be a penalty of U$500.
- We are do not accept PETS. If we find out there is a pet in the house, penalty of $500 apply.
9 - Miscellaneous:
- We strongly recommend that guests consider purchasing a holiday insurance to cover cancellation costs and any other damages that may occur before or during the holidays. Any other non-US guest is also advised to purchase medical insurance that will provide adequate medical coverage for the U.S.
- Please be aware that if you choose not to get insurance, you as the main guest, will be personally responsible for paying any cancellation fees that may become due. Any claims for compensation loss or damage must be claimed directly to your insurance company.
- Matters relating to insurance mentioned above can be dealt with the Travel Agency affiliated to our company, or with another Travel Agency, chosen by the guest, as well as an insurer of your own choice.