Our apartment offers stunning sea views! Sleeps 5!! A nice pool is located infront of our terrace! Resort has many attractions: Aqua Slides, Gym, Sauna & Turkish bath & SPA, 18 pools, tennis & volley & basketball courts, kids playground and Beach Club! Bodrum is only 20 min by car from the resort and offers: cafes, restaurants by the sea, shops, shopping center, medieval castle, roman amphitheatre and great nightlife! Nice beaches and turquoise waters provide the perfect holiday getaway!
Our apartment is on the first floor and it has 2 bedrooms: Master bedroom with sea view and a guest bedroom.
There is 1 bathroom between 2 bedrooms. We have an open plan layout, the kitchen, living room and terrace are all in the same level! We ussualy have our breakfast and meals at our terrace and enjoy both sea and pool views! The pool is located in front of our terrace.
Our apartment offers a TV with both Turkish & many International Channels , plus Air Conditioning in every room.
There is a main staircase which gives access from ground floor to first floor.
Sorry, but there is no wheelchair facilities to go up/down the main staircase.
Please note: The management company offers:
- hiring services for both cot and high chair. Please advice if you will require to hire these two items and I will send you the hiring price.
Flamingo Country Club (FCC) Resort is located near the beach!
Our apartment is located within walking distances from:
- Migros supermarket
- two local Turkish restaurants, both with sea views and free WIFI
- bus stop and the taxi stop to/from Bodrum, airport and other near by locations (fees applies)
- local travel agency, car rental agency, Turkish pizza place which also offers pizza delivery to our apartment.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests will have access to the entire apartment and also be able to go through FCC Resort security gate that is manned 24hrs. On arrival day: the security officer will ask for guests details, our apartment's address and number of nights you will stay in our apartment.
There is a free shuttle bus which gives access to the following facilities:
- 18 outdoor pools
- FCC Clubhouse, cafe-bar with free WIFI, FCC restaurant, large pool with Aquaslide, kids playground and the following corts: voley ball, basketball and tennis.
- Shared facilities at sister resorts including beach, Aqua slides, 2 restaurants and Turkish Bath
- Small fees applies for the following facilities: gym, Tennis court and small golf course.
- A timetable for the free shuttle bus service will be provided to the guests
Please note that all pools are only functional during the summer season - May to Oct (inclusive). The pool will not be filled or switched on between November to April (Inclusive)
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Sorry but will not be able to meet my guests, but I have arranged for my management company to provide local advice and to deliver/pick up the keys. This company offers the following services if guests need to contract it: airport transfer, car rental, local excursions. They speak both Turkish and English.
Please send me your service requests in advance and I will put you in contact with this company.
Distances from our apartment to the following locations:
- Milas-Bodrum Airport: 16km
- Bodrum city center: 25km
- Resort Beach Club: 500m
- Minibus stop: 100m (to/from: Bodrum & Milas)
- Taxi stop: 100m
- 2 Turkish Restaurants and Café Bar with WIFI: 80m
- Migros Supermarket: 80m
- Flamingo Country Club Clubhouse: 350m (5min walk)
Car rental service are available, both in advance or after your arrival.
It is recommended to rent a car to visit resort and the touristic attractions!!
If you decide not to rent a car, these are the services available locally:
- you can use the Resort free shuttle bus.
Fees applies on the following:
- Excursions can be booked locally (Bodrum city or at travel agency near the Resort).
- Book trips at least 2 days in advance prior the excursion day! There are many options for daily trips to: Ephesus Roman ruins, Pamukkale (3-4days trip) and many other cities.
- taxi transfers to the Milas-Bodrum airport and to Bodrum's boat port
- bus from FCC resort to/from Bodrum main bus station (at Bodrum city center) from this main station you can take buses to visit many Turkish cities.
I wish you a good holiday in Turkey! If you need more informations, please let me know.
- At least one in the group must be 25yrs old
- We have non-smoking indoors policy. You are welcome to smoke outside.
- House should be left in the same condition as you have receive it, except for normal usage and cleaning.
- please respect neighbours and do not make loud noise after 11pm.
- There are many restaurants offering free wifi near our place, so currently we do not have wifi inside our apartment.
TOILET: The bathroom's pipes in Turkey are very narrow, the pipes can easily get blocked even with toilet paper. For this reason, a plastic bin is supplied beside the toilet (WC). Please put inside the bin all sanitary waste. Please note: At the end of your stay, the toilet will be checked if it is blocked or not.
RUBBISH: please separate your rubbish following resort instruction ( Please read instructions in the information board inside our apartment) And please place your rubbish's bags inside the big containers located in the Resort Rubbish collection areas, near the Resort Entrance gate and at start of my road.
WATER: Bottle water is cheap and it is available at most shops and supermarkets. It is advisable to use bottled water for drinking and cooking.
The tap water should be used for: washing and showering.
AIR CONDITIONING: There are air conditioning units in all rooms in the apartment. One remote control will be provided. Please use the air conditioning only when it is necessary as it is very expensive to run it.
The apartment's rental price is based on normal consumption. Please note: If the electricity is used above norma. There will be extra charge.
Please do not leave the air conditioning on when go out of the apartment.
There is an electrical card key which will switch off the electricity and air-con units when you leave the apartment. Only fridge and freezer will have electricity.
VISA to enter Turkey: Some nationalities can no longer get a visa on arrival at a Turkish airport. Guests should check Turkish Consulate site to verify if it is necessary to apply for an e-visa online (EViAS) before you start your trip. All major credit cards are accepted and if you have not obtained your e-visa before hand, please check if there will be kiosks at Turkish airports for you to get a visa. The cost per visa is approx. US$20
All guests will be asked to provide their passport details during Airbnb booking process. This is a new Turkish law. We will help guests to inform the local Turkish authorities. This process can be easily done via email.