Newly remodeled, beautiful, clean and comfortable 2 bedroom 1 bath apartment with hardwood floors, living room with two couches and a television, dining room and full kitchen in the very best area of Oakland's Grand Avenue, only 2 blocks from the City of Piedmont with all of its eclectic and fantastic shopping and food. No matter if you stay for a few days or few weeks, you will love the beauty and diversity this great city offers.
In addition to a queen bed in one bedroom and a full bed in the other bedroom, one living room sofa opens up into a full bed as well. Easily accommodates 6 adult-sized people.
Accès des voyageurs
1 designated parking spot in lot. Pay metered street parking is also available. Street parking is free all day Sunday, and 6pm - 8AM Monday - Saturday, and holidays.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Hand and dish soap are in the apartment, but you must bring your own toiletries (such as shampoo/conditioner, lotion, body wash). During your stay, please call me on my cell if you have any questions.
There are local channels on the television, but no cable/satellite or wi-fi.
- NOTE: We host families or business travelers but this is not the place for parties.
- SMOKING: Absolutely no smoking. Any evidence of smoking (Odor, cigarette butts etc), will incur an automatic $500 fine from the security deposit.
- PETS: Pets are not permitted
- QUIET: Must be quiet after 9pm. Neighbors WILL complain if there is noise after 9pm.
- CHECK-IN/OUT: Check-in after 3PM but earlier can often be accommodated upon request. Check-out by 11:00am but later can often be accommodated upon request.
- EVENTS: Absolutely no parties or events (Violation of this house rule will result in a forfeit of the entire security deposit and initiate immediate eviction.)
- LOSSES: The Homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Guests. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all Guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
- FURNISHINGS: Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Please report any damage to the hosts immediately.
- PARKING: 1 assigned parking plus street parking
- OTHER: Please make sure both the front & back doors are shut/locked at all times. Please take your shoes off to reduce noise and keep the floors clean.
- CONTACT US: Please reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns during your stay and report any damage that may occur.