Big groups welcome! Towels, bedding for 12. Spacious, comfortable, private 3+ bed house with 3 FULL bathrooms and enclosed sleeping alcove (see photos)
Brand new hardwood wood floors. Backyard seating for 8.
Authentic mid-century mod furniture.
Very quiet street- great for sleeping.
Loads of parking
Brand new paint, mattresses and recently cleaned HVAC.
15 min from downtown, .
5 min drive to supermarkets, drugstores, parks.
5 min walk to SWSX bus
Weights and Yoga mats (10lbs, 15lbs)
10 beds (4 queen, 2 twin) + 4 air mattress spaces
(1) Big bedroom with a Queen bed.
(2) Second bedroom with a Queen bed.
(3) Third bedroom with a Queen bed.
(4) Enclosed sleeping alcove with a Queen bed (Like a bedroom with large thick privacy ceiling-to-floor curtain instead of a wall)
(5) Daybed with trundle
(6) 3 high quality, high-rise air beds (queen + 2 twin) with their own pillows, sheets and blankets.
Check-in and check-out times can usually be flexible.
The reviewers have commented on how comfortable the air beds are. Most people put the beds in the living / dining room area and one in the big bedroom.
Please note the following:
This is my house - not just a rental please treat it like your house.
Some furniture is 50+ year old authentic MCM furniture.
Accès des voyageurs
The whole house except for:
- Master bedroom closet
Échanges avec les voyageurs
As often as they need
If you are staying overnight on Sunday you *MUST* take the garbage (and recycling) to the curb and bring it back on Monday. Please be respectful of this.
If you do not want to do this, you can pay a supplement for me to hire someone to do this.
Baseboard will probably not be installed though this is not very noticeable as all.
There will be a cleaning fee for cigarette butts left on the grounds of the property.
- Enjoy the house
- Please do not smoke. Unfortunately, because of the time involved, there is a $50 minimum cleaning fee if cigarette butts found outside - especially on the grounds in front of the house
- I do an inventory before and after each visit. If you plan on bringing your own towels and/or pillows please be sure to NOT MIX them up with mine.
I am an urban planner who frequently travels to see my family and friends. I love the idea of hosting while I'm out of town and hosting in my spare room when I am in town.