Our spacious West Campus apartment has all the amenities you'd need for a SXSW getaway for a large group. It can comfortably and easily sleep at least 10. With easy access to the complex's pool, great eateries, and Capital Metro lines just 100 feet away, the apartment is perfect for a group of friends. Make sure to enjoy the balcony with a beautiful view of sunrise and the songs played on the UT tower at evening!
The apartment is spacious, in a very central location, and even has a partial view of the UT tower from the unit's balcony.
The unit also comes with 2 parking spots in the building's underground garage.
My roommates and I are also a very flexible group of people and are willing to help and work with any future guests :)
Accès des voyageurs
There is access to the whole apartment, including using the in-unit washer and dryer.
That also includes the kitchen, with access to the fridge/freezer and all appliances. We will do our best to clear space in the fridge and freezer, but the food left in there will be off limits to guests-- the same applies to pantry foods.
Guests should also note that there is a Keurig water pitcher kept in the fridge which guests are definitely welcomed to use.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We will see y'all for check in and check out! Sometimes self check out can be arranged as well.
The rooms available include:
1. A large bedroom with a QUEEN sized bed and a FUTON. The Queen can sleep 2-3 and the Futon can sleep 2. This bedroom has a full private bathroom connected to it as well as a TV.
2. A medium sized bedroom with a TWIN bed and room for a QUEEN sized air mattress. The twin can sleep 1, while a Queen sized air mattress can sleep 2-3. This bedroom is connected to a bathroom, though the bathroom also has access from the living room.
3. A smaller sized room with a TWIN bed and room for a TWIN sized air mattress. Both of these could comfortably sleep 1. There is no connected bathroom, but access to one just across the hall. There is also a private TV in this bedroom with an Apple TV device connected to it.
4. The very spacious and open living room has a (very comfortable) couch that can sleep one.
5. (OPTIONAL) As the living room is so spacious and fairly empty, we can allow for you to bring your own air mattresses or cots to spread in the living room to allow for more than 10 people.
**We want to be fair and affordable! Just message us for details if you'd like to talk :)
The unit is no-smoking indoors, though smoking is permitted on the outdoor balcony, so long as it's kept neat.
This is also a full time residence so we ask that any future guests not go through any personal belongings of ours.
It should also be noted that the apartment has a VERY strict no pets policy and VERY strict parking policy (so only park where we tell you you can).