Welcome to our home :-).
Our 2 bedroom apartment located on the 6th floor of the newly finished apartment complex by Cliftons - the gallery, offers you the convenience and peace of mind you need during your stay in Ghana.
There are 2bedrooms and a nice living room space and fully furnished kitchen for your use.
You will enjoy - our knowledge of Ghana, the view, the location, the facilities including a roof top pool, gym, cafe, common gardens and of course Ghanaian / Danish Hospitality!
We have travelled a lot ourselves for vacation, adventure, family visits, business, etc. and understand what is needed for which kind of vacation.
We will try to understand with help from you, what is important to you in terms of accommodation and will strive to meet those needs.
Accès des voyageurs
This apartment is a stylish serviced apartment complex with Hotel-Class Facilities in the East Legon - Tetteh Quarshi area in Central Accra.
Gym and Yoga Studio
Rooftop Pool and Terrace
Free Internet and DSTV
Weekly Cleaning Service (may attract cost depending on duration of stay)
Tetteh Quarshie Interchange (500m)
Accra Mall (600m)
Kotoka Airport (2 km)
Airport City (1.5 km)
Osu/Oxford Street (4.0 km)
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We will be available as and when you request but will let you enjoy your privacy.
1. If you are staying for 1week or more, we will arrange cleaning and will agree with guests directly on the frequency and timing.
If you are staying for less than 1week, cleaning can be provided at a fee.
2. We have a good idea of prices for taxis, etc. If you need to pay for any service and want a good indication of what is a good price to pay, feel free to ask us, then you have a good benchmark for your negotiation :-)...we can also negotiate on your behalf.
We can usually recommend some places. We don't run any of these services ourselves but since we have lived in Ghana as locals, expats, and tourists, we have probably experienced some of the situations you will find yourselves in. Feel free to ask us anything!
- Strictly no smoking in the apartment or balcony.
- Please remove shoes when walking on carpets and mats inside the apartment.
- We appreciate your switching off the aircon and all electrical appliances not in use when going out. That way we also conserve our natural resources!
- This is our home that we cherish and have put thought into, please respect it and take care of it like you would your own.
- This is a 2 bedroom that we are offering at a cheaper price than even studio flats in the gallery, so help us to keep the price low, use utilities reasonably, keep the place clean, reuse towels if possible, use the internet reasonably (no video / music downloads or streaming - internet is actually quite expensive in Ghana as compared to Europe / USA); switch lights off when you leave rooms.
- We do not charge a deposit as we trust that you will not break or destroy anything. However, if accidents do happen, inform us and let us find a solution that is fair for both parties.
In general, we do hope that you will make it possible for us to keep offering our home as an option for everyone coming to Accra for a vacation. So just be yourself and be considerate. That is a win-win for all of us. Thank you!
Hi there! I am Afua - Ghanaian & Danish! I grew up in Ghana, UK, USA and Denmark. I love good food, music, dancing, biking, being out in nature and experiencing new cultures. I have a favourite place in every continent but I keep going back to Thailand and the Maldives! Mainly because of the people, the nature and the food. Everywhere I've been to, I have lived like a local. As I am very fascinated by different cultures and inspired by diversity.
In Ghana, we are always so happy and humbled when we see people from different places coming to visit our dear country. The one thing we are famous for is our hospitality.
When you visit any traditional home in Ghana, you will be welcome with warmth, cold water and food no matter how rich or poor we are. Our home tries to offer you Ghanaian hospitality in a modern western style apartment.
The main purpose for our family hosting on airbnb is to meet and host people from all over the world and to get a chance to be part of your experience of Ghana....Akwaaba!