Read the reviews--> We are fair so we are offering our place at a price lower than one beds and studios in the gallery.
Our 6th floor apartment in the Gallery, offers you the convenience and peace of mind you need during your stay in Ghana.
There are 2bedrooms each with its own bathroom and a nice living room space and fully furnished kitchen for your use.
This is our home not a business so you will find everything you need and more and our attempt to combine Danish and Ghanaian standards.
We have travelled a lot ourselves for vacation, adventure, family visits, business, etc. and understand what is needed for which kind of vacation.
We will try to understand with help from you, what is important to you in terms of accommodation and will strive to meet those needs. We have thought through everything from adaptors to child seats to taking you to seamstresses, salons and farms, orphanages, etc. so ask us and you will be surprised what we can help you with.
Accès des voyageurs
This apartment is a stylish serviced apartment complex with Hotel-Class Facilities in the East Legon - Tetteh Quarshi area in Central Accra.
Our design style is minimalistic, high class, bright and practical.
- Strict on site security
- Concierge reception (open from 8am to 8pm)
- Everything you need in a home (including spices, towels, etc)
- Air-conditioning in all rooms (turn them off if you are not using them)
- Free Internet (a limit of 3G per day - if you exceed, you can pay for top up)
- DSTV (premium package with all the channels you can imagine)
- Electricity is included (this is prepaid and we load an equivalent of 5usd per day which is more than what a family of 4 uses in such an apartment - if you exceed this, you will pay for the extra).
- Free Underground Parking
- Gym and Yoga Studio
- Rooftop Pool and Terrace
- Beautiful Communal Gardens
- Free Weekly Cleaning Service
- Tetteh Quarshie Interchange (500m)
- Accra Mall (600m)
- George Bush N1 highway (leads to the best beaches and castles, canopy - walkway, etc. (1km)
- Tema motorway (leads to Akosombo, Volta region, Ada (best getaways in Ghana) (1km)
- Airport City (1.5 km)
- Kotoka Airport (2 km)
- Osu/Oxford Street (4.0 km)
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We are available to assist you. Don't hesitate to ask even the most simple / crazy questions. For example, one group (4guests) wanted some clothes custom made within 48hours, we made this happen and at some of the best prices in Ghana. We will be available as and when you request but will let you enjoy your privacy.
1. If you are staying for more than a week, we will arrange cleaning and will agree with guests directly on the frequency and timing.
If you are staying for less than 1week, cleaning can be provided at a fee.
2. We have a good idea of prices for taxis, etc. If you need to pay for any service and want a good indication of what is a good price to pay, feel free to ask us, then you have a good benchmark for your negotiation :-)...we can also negotiate on your behalf.
We can usually recommend some places. We don't run any of these services ourselves but since we have lived in Ghana as locals, expats, and tourists, we have probably experienced some of the situations you will find yourselves in. Feel free to ask us anything!
- Strictly no smoking in the apartment or balcony.
- Please remove shoes when walking on carpets and mats inside the apartment.
- We appreciate your switching off the aircon and all electrical appliances not in use when going out. That way we also conserve our natural resources!
- This is our home that we cherish and have put thought into, please respect it and take care of it like you would your own.
- This is a 2 bedroom that we are offering at a cheaper price than even studio flats in the gallery, so help us to keep the price low, use utilities reasonably, keep the place clean, reuse towels if possible, use the internet reasonably (no video / music downloads or streaming - internet is actually quite expensive in Ghana as compared to Europe / USA); switch lights off when you leave rooms.
- We do not charge a deposit as we trust that you will not break or destroy anything. However, if accidents do happen, inform us and let us find a solution that is fair for both parties.
In general, we do hope that you will make it possible for us to keep offering our home as an option for everyone coming to Accra for a vacation. So just be yourself and be considerate. That is a win-win for all of us. Thank you!
Hi there! I am Afua - Ghanaian & Danish! I grew up in Ghana, UK, USA and Denmark. I love good food, music, dancing, biking, being out in nature and experiencing new cultures. I have a favourite place in every continent but I keep going back to Thailand and the Maldives! Mainly because of the people, the nature and the food. Everywhere I've been to, I have lived like a local. As I am very fascinated by different cultures and inspired by diversity.
In Ghana, we are always so happy and humbled when we see people from different places coming to visit our dear country. The one thing we are famous for is our hospitality.
When you visit any traditional home in Ghana, you will be welcomed with warmth, cold water and food no matter how rich or poor we are. Our home tries to offer you Ghanaian hospitality in a modern western style apartment.
The main purpose for our family hosting on airbnb is to meet and host people from all over the world and to get a chance to be part of your experience of Ghana....Akwaaba!