Enjoy the unique experience of seeing panoramic night views of Seoul.
Come visit us at the Bamboo House located on Woosadan-ro in Itaewon~!
- Woosadan-ro in Itaewon is a unique neighborhood that maintains the look and feel of the 90's in Seoul.
- 3rd floor apartment offering great night views. (You can use the garden and rooftop exclusively.)
- You can use the 120-inch beam projector connected with the IPTV.
[5 Unique Features of Bamboo House]
1. You can see the Han River and Seoul night views at a glance.
2. Korean-style modern interior featuring cabinet inlaid with mother-of-pearl, traditional Korean paper, and hardwood.
3. You can use the garden and rooftop areas exclusively.
4. You can use the 120-inch beam projector and 5.1-channel speakers.
5. Clean and warm facilities whose construction was completed in February this year
Accès des voyageurs
King-size bed, single bed, family sofa, and sofa-bed available.
There are towels, shampoo, body wash, a fridge, a hairdryer, an iron,
and Wi-Fi available for use.
* You can use the garden and rooftop areas from which you can see the Han River and Seoul night views.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We'll let you in on the best restaurants and golden tips that only locals in Itaewon know about.
Of course, we'll share with you the good restaurants and places to visit nearby ^-^!!
- Smoking not permitted, outside yes
- Recycling required
- Quiet hours after midnight