In the Dordogne Valley. Luxury gîte within a large stone barn on a small wine farm trying to recapture its wine producing roots. Large shared heated pool (12x4m) overlooking the vineyard between 2 of Frances' most beautiful villages Collonges-la-Rouge (5,8km) & Turenne (6,5km). Ideal for couples, friends & families. Offering a jacuzzi, barbecue area, terrace, trampoline & slide. Close to the Dordogne river (17km). Perfect for hiking, cycling, fishing & relaxing in the sun with a glass of wine!
3 Bedroom gîte –
Que du Bonheur: (6-8 people)
• 3 double bedrooms. Two with queen size beds and one with 2 bunk beds.
• Bathroom with shower, bath and toilet.
• 1 separate toilet.
• Kitchen equipment: Electric hob, electric oven, fridge/freezer, kettle, toaster, dishwasher and coffee machine.
• Lounge with television with Netflix and wood burner.
• Internet/Wifi connection
• Outdoor terrace with barbecue.
• Washing machine, iron and board.
• Shared Heated pool of 12 x 4 m with max depth 1m80, protected by security cover.
• Car parking
Accès des voyageurs
Shared Heated pool (heated from April to October), shared jacuzzi, trampoline, barbecue area, slide and swing.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We live right next door so if you need any help we are available.
• Tennis - Meyssac - 7 km
• Adventure park - Jugeals Nazareth - 11 km
• Aquatic park with super tubes - Bétaille - 20 km
• Golf - Brive-la-Gaillarde - 23 km
• CGR Cinema - Brive-la-Gaillarde - 20 km
• Donkey rides - Ligneyrac - 2 km
• Canoe / kayak - Vayrac - 17 km
• Bowling - Brive-la-Gaillarde - 20 km
• Ice rink - Brive-la-Gaillarde - 19 km
• Collonges-la-Rouge - 5.8 km
• Turenne - 6.5 km
• Martel - 19 km
• Beaulieu-sur-Dordogne - 27 km
• Cave of Padirac - 34 km
• Rocamadour - 39 km
• Lascaux caves - 51 km
• Sarlat - 75 km
• St.Cirq Lapopie - 116 km
• Cahors - 100 km
• Brive / Souillac Airport - 15 km
• Limoges Airport - 128 km
• Bergerac Airport - 144 km
• Bordeaux Airport - 235 km
• Toulouse Airport - 203 km
• Turenne Gare Train station - 4,3 km.
• Brive Train station - 22 km.
• Limoges Train station - 115 km.
• Toulouse Train station - 201 km.
• Bordeaux Train station - 225 km.
If you are coming from Collonges-la-Rouge and the village is on your left go straight towards Brive. You will see a small sign Ligneyrac after 5 km, turn left at this sign. Go straight for about 3 km and then turn right at the next Ligneyrac sign. Then first left at a sign Splat. Go straight and the stone gîte/barn is on the left. There is a sign Terre d'espoir for your private parking area.
Cet hôte a 16 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Coming from Cape Town, South Africa we love good wine, good food and good company. We were lucky to travel a lot thanks to my husband's professional rugby career. We have 2 children: Patrick and Justine. We speak Afrikaans, English and French. Our hosting style is relaxed. Our life motto is "We only live once!"