Huge, sunny, centrally located & newly renovated flat on the metro line! 3 minute walk to Forum metro station and the 2A & 3A buses, 10 minutes walking to Central Station/City center, and 18 minutes direct to airport via Metro. Huge bathroom with washer/dryer, heated floors & towel warmer. Large kitchen + cosy terrace. Located in beautiful historic Frederiksberg, full of local shops, cafes, and restaurants, this flat combines mid-century Danish details with old world charms. Come get comfy!
The flat was completely renovated in May 2016, with a huge, spacious bathroom and kitchen (which are features unique in Copenhagen).
Coffee, tea, juice, and a light Scandinavian breakfast of traditional Danish rye bread (or rugbrødt) with assorted toppings will be available for guests to munch on at all times.
You will have one HUGE bedroom with a comfy queen bed, and one equally large living room with a large comfy queen bed that has French doors that converts into a private room. Plenty of soft sheets, towels, and blankets will be available for your comfort :)
Accès des voyageurs
Guests are welcome to feel at home and enjoy all of the shared spaces of the flat! I only ask that they please refrain from opening cabinets, drawers and closets in the flat, as they contain private contents. This also goes for any drawer or cabinet in the kitchen that is not marked 'please use' or 'welcome to use.'
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I will not be at the flat, but am easily availble via phone or text to answer any questions you may have.
- No shoes in the house
- No outside guests, NO exceptions
- Quiet hours (inc. no washer/dryer use) between 10pm and 7am
- Please do not open drawers or cabinets unless marked as "Welcome to Use"
- Please feel free to comfortably and openly use the dishes and cooking tools in the house; just please make sure to wash all the dishes used or rinse them and place in the dishwasher. If dishes are put in dishwasher, please run it before leaving.
- Please place all used towels on the bathroom floor before leaving.
- Please leave keys in the candy bowl on the living room coffee table when checking out of the flat
- Please enjoy the various items on the top shelf of the fridge, and the basket on the microwave cart market with stickers, as they are there for your enjoyment and convenience! However, please note that all other food items, with the exception of the plate with Salt, pepper, and other basic spices, are private.
- If fridge storage is needed, please help yourself to whatever space you find available in the fridge.
- Generally speaking, please treat the home with the same care and respect as you would your own home :)
Cet hôte a 11 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires