Welcome to my bright home in the middle of the Javastraat. One of Amsterdam's most multi cultural and trendy streets. With a great market around the corner, lots of nice of small grocery stores, upcoming small bars, designer shops and hip coffee spots this area has enough to offer to spend a week in! But you are in the centre of town within 10 min. The house itself has a roof terrace which is the perfect spot to get away from the city madness and relax in full silence in the sun. Enjoy!
This house is perfect for a couple it's on the 4th floor (stairs) / 30 m2 with a great view.
I am new to Airbnbing- therefore no reviews yet. But I would love you to be the first who would give me a good review =) I also have a company that helps me managing my apartment, so if you have any questions during your stay you can call them (phone number provided) or send me a message true Airbnb.
Accès des voyageurs
Roof terrace / Computer + Netflix (is possible) / Full apartment including full kitchen, private bathroom (shower + toilet), 2 person bed.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
If I'm not able to welcome you myself I will make sure someone will be there to welcome you, show you around and answer all your questions.
It's on the 4th floor so some Amsterdam stairs to climb. But it's worth the climb ;-)
The neighbours have a cat who loves to come over and say hi, it's a friendly guy but just don't pet him too much, he has mood swings sometimes...
GENERAL HOUSE RULES
Thanks for booking our property! We are sure that you will have a great time here. Below you’ll find some general house rules and instructions. Enjoy your stay!
- If you wish to check-in to the apartment between 21:00 and 08:00, this is possible, but due to the late hour we charge an extra fee of 25 euro’s between 21:00 & 00:00 or 50 euro’s between 00:00 & 08:00. Please pay the extra fee (cash only) to your host when you arrive. Since it goes straight to the Host for the late hour (not to me). Hopefully you can make it before the late fee deadline, but this way, we can accommodate you even if you don't. Thank you for your understanding.
- Loud music, noise or other nuisance
- Smoking anywhere inside the building
- House parties
- Other guests (except for the persons who have booked)
- Please be careful with the keys. If you lose a set, we may have to charge you the costs for replacing the locks.
- Never leave the key inside the lock on the inside of the door when you leave the house. If that happens, the door can’t be opened from the outside and we have to call a locksmith.
- If you lock yourself out, any potential costs for the locksmith will be charged to you.
- Please take the garbage out only on trash pickup days or dump it in a container outside. More information about when to take out the garbage can by found in the information book in the house.
- The latests possible checkout option is at 11:00.
- No need to vacuum or mop. We’ll take care of it!
- It would be appreciated if you could do the dishes before you leave.
Have fun and enjoy Amsterdam!