You’ll love this apartment because of the location and space: it's welcoming, bright, clean!
It's an ideal location right off of 14th/7th AveMy place is close to The Highline, Union Square, The Whitney Museum, Chelsea Market, Westside Market, Gramercy Tavern, Hotel Gansevoort, Rose Bar at the Gramercy Park Hotel, The Jane Hotel, & The Raines Law Room...
Ideal for: couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers. There is a full bed and a full couch for sleeping. No pets, please.
In the perfect location, this apartment has a fully stocked kitchen, huge TV and fast wifi, full bathroom, and large room with closet and drawer space to store your own personal belongings. The living room features both a three person coach and a love seat, enough room for a couple and solo traveller to stay. Enjoy breakfast at the breakfast bar and the bright windows in the open layout.
Accès des voyageurs
Enjoy the entire apartment: kitchen, living room, bedroom, and bathroom!
Échanges avec les voyageurs
If you need anything, let us know. We can help!
It is a two floor walk up (not bad in NYC!) & I will be there to help you with any bags when you arrive!
- Our landlord lives in the building and it is heavily monitored by cameras. This isn't an apartment where you can or want to attempt to throw a party. The max occupancy is never to exceed that for which you have confirmed your reservation. Absolutely NO parties. No exceptions. Please respect our neighbors, building and space.
- NO PARTIES (no exceptions)
- - NO SMOKING! (Not even out of an open window. None. Not at all.)
- - If you have any issues, please text or call. We are in Manhattan and can help!
- - Respect our furniture, electronics, space and neighbors, we put a lot into our apartments! If something breaks, please let us know so we can replace it in a timely manner.
- Check out is at 11AM sharp unless previous arrangements have been made with us.
- Keep the space clean, please. Leave it as you found it.
- It is our personal apartment, so respect the privacy of the personal closets.
Normal person! From northern Cali living in: NYC/Miami