À propos de ce logement
My place has great views from the back deck and is close to restaurants, dining and grocery stores. It is minutes away from St. Jacob's and its Farmers' Market. You’ll love this cozy, freshly painted downstairs apartment because of the private entrance, comfy bed, the kitchen, and the river in the backyard. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families. There are lots of trails nearby for you to explore along the Grand River.
Cozy with full amenities. Access to the BBQ on the back deck overlooking the river.
Accès des voyageurs
There is a full kitchen as well as washer and dryer. There is also a BBQ that guests are welcome to use.
We have a big backyard with a beautiful river view. You can spend the afternoon on the back deck enjoying the tranquility and nature.
- Quiet hours from 10pm to 7am
- No shoes inside the house
- Must leave the place in the same state it was found
- Dishes must be washed.
-Clean up any spills.
- Garbage cans must be emptied and taken outside, next to the recycling bin.
- Recyclables must go in the recycling bin.
- No smoking inside the house.
- Turn off all the lights when leaving the apartment. (Please make sure stairwell lights are off after use to not attract bugs.)
- Lock the front door behind you at all times.
-Use provided makeup remover wipe to remove makeup instead of face wash cloth since it stains it permanently.