Sleeps 8-12 guests. Fully equipped beach house
* Quiet location
* Fresh linen supplied
* Open plan living, modern kitchen
* Perfectly positioned waterfront property with sweeping bay views
* Large covered front verandah, with outdoor setting
* Direct access to secluded Orion Beach & walking trails
* You will not be short of things to do, or simply do nothing & relax.
LINEN; All bed linen and bath towels are provided.
Beds are topped with Doonas. Blankets are also available.
Rear garden shower,
LAUNDRY - washing machine, dryer, extra toilet.shower
KITCHEN - Dishwasher, ice-maker fridge, microwave. electric stove, large range of cooking utensils.
LIVING ROOM -T.V., DVD, Stereo, books, games, lounges.
DINING - Dining table with seating for 8.
LARGE VERANDAH - Outdoor setting for 8, day beds.
BEDROOMS - Doonas, blankets, pillows, built in robes.
Accès des voyageurs
Full access to house and yard.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
If you need any advice or have a question please feel free to contact me.
Minimum 2 night bookings only.
Minimum 7 night bookings -December, January
A Security bond of $800 will be held on all bookings.
This is a beautifully maintained home, fully furnished and detailed appropriately, which is why a fully refundable Security Bond of $AUD1000 is required. This is held by Airbnb and repaid by them to the Guest after Check-Out, although the Property Owner is entitled to deduct any reasonable and lawful costs incurred as a result of the Guest not adhering to the following Agreement.
THE GUEST AGREES WITH THE PROPERTY OWNER:
1. To maintain and leave the premises in a clean and tidy condition. If not, then additional cleaning may be charged at cost.
2. That the premises will not be used for any purpose other than as residential accommodation and that no more than the number of people specified in the Guest's booking will be residing.
3. STRICTLY no parties, functions or schoolie events are to be held without the written consent of the Property Owner.
4. That the Guest or anyone on the premises during the Guest's stay will not cause a nuisance or annoyance to neighbours by loud noise or offensive behaviour or language.
5. That should any of the rules 2, 3 and 4 above be broken, then the Property Owner or his agent is entitled to re-enter the premises and on their own appraisal, may elect to provide a warning or to terminate the stay immediately without owing compensation to the tenant.
6. To pay the cost of repair or replacement for any items damaged or removed from the property.
7. Not to remove any of the furniture or effects from the premises.
8. Not to keep any pets within the bedrooms of the property.
9. That smoking is permitted outside and on the decks but not inside the home.
10.That no responsibility is taken for the Guest's personal property left on the premises.
11. That upon departure the property is left secured; windows locked, doors locked, lights & ceiling fans switched off.
12. That the kitchen bin is left empty with the bag placed in the ouside red bin.
We live in Sydney, Australia.
For years now we have holidayed at beautiful Jervis Bay. Now that we have a place of our own we're open to sharing it with others so they can also enjoy spectacular Jervis Bay from a waterfront location. We are clean, tidy, responsible and easy going - & are looking for guests who are the same.