This home is situated in a private access-controlled forest estate on the banks of the Swartvlei lagoon in Sedgefield. It has great views & is a perfect middle point between Knysna & Wilderness, offering many things to see & do. With the peaceful forest and lake surroundings in the Garden Route National Reserve, it's ideal for those who enjoy watersports & all that nature and the outdoors has to offer. This spacious home sleeps up to 6 & offers all luxuries needed. 5 minute drive to the beach.
Open plan living with stunning views of the lagoon.
Fully equipped with all luxuries.
Accès des voyageurs
- You will have access to 4 of the 5 bedrooms in the house. Though it sleeps more than 6, only a max of 6 guests are allowed. Spot checks may be conducted.
- You will have access to the rest of the house - kitchen, open plan living area, desk/study area, top balcony and main outdoor, undercover deck.
- You will have access to the water (lagoon) as well as the communal property - pool and children's play area.
- This house is not wheelchair friendly.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Not available in person, but can be contacted by phone to see if I can help/arrange something.
- Though it sleeps more than 6, we will only allow a maximum of 6 guests. This will be monitored by the caretaker of the estate.
- This is our private holiday residence. Please respect the items within the house.
- Breakages will be charged for.
- Smoking outside only.
- Please respect the tranquility of the estate.