Tastefully renovated and the whole unit is fully air conditioned. Comfortable, clean and neat up to 7 people stay.
Connected with Wifi Internet that is suitable for business travellers.
Perfect for business, leisure visit or a short holiday with family and friends.
Centralized location connected to key highways leading to Kuala Lumpur city, Petaling Jaya, Subang and Sunway as well as Bangsar and Cheras.
We constantly improving our qualities to ensure our guests has the best experience with us.
Spacious living room with easy colors making you feel relaxed and at home. 3 bed rooms fully air-conditioned, 2 rooms with 1 comfortable queen sized beds each and 2 single beds in the room. Suitable up to 7 pax.
For recreational activities, facilities such as 2 tennis courts and a swimming pool are available for use.
Accès des voyageurs
The whole unit will be accessible. Depending on headcount.
We attend to every of our guests check-in. We will introduce our apartment and attend to any questions our guests have to make them as comfortable as their own home.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We offer special local activities to our guests to know more about the people in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
1. Aikido training (Martial Art)
Learn from the great sensei who has been teaching Aikido for more than 20 years. Suitable for beginner and advance students.
Duration: 1 hour
Attire: Aikido Gi (Uniform) or sports wear with long pants.
Transport will be provided. Maximum 3 person per trip.
2. Local Business Networking
Come and experience the business networking with at least 30 local entrepreneurs and business owners from various backgrounds.
Duration: 2 hours (meeting starts at 6:30am)
Attire: Full business suit
Transport and breakfast (at 9am) will be provided. Maximum 3 person per trip.
***Please note there is surcharge fee for the activities above and check with the host for the timetable of the interested activity.
Alternatively, if this place is not suitable and you are looking for places to stay in KL with friends / family / colleagues with a good, clean and affordable place, do check out our another condo:
While I'm continuously trying to improve the way I host guests, it is important for you to know that I DO NOT provide the following:
1. Room service.
2. Daily housekeeping (if you'd like a cleaner, I can arrange for someone at extra cost).
3. 24-hour helpdesk (I will try to respond to all your problems and resolve them but I may not be available at all times).
Please rest assured that although the above are not provided, every effort is taken to ensure your stay is as comfortable as possible :-)
Look, we hate having to lay out rules as much as you hate having to follow them. So we've identified the things that are REALLY important to us so please read them and be respectful of our needs so we can be great hosts for you.
* BE ON TIME: We'll expect you to work with us to find a mutually acceptable check-in time and commit to arriving at the agreed upon time.
* PROFILE PICTURE: Please upload a profile picture where we can identify you by sight. This is our only way of ensuring we let you in and not a stranger.
* NO ENTERTAINING: We are perfectly happy having people pop by to pick up our guests, but we would prefer that you not use our home to entertain them. We'd be happy to help you find other places to spend time with your family and friends, for example working out details to pack a picnic to take to the Gardens or making a dinner reservation.
* OVERNIGHT GUESTS: All overnight guests must be approved in advance through the booking process and are subject to an additional fee as noted in the price.
* COOKING: You are welcome to use the microwave, cookware, knives, glassware and dishes and the entire kitchen. Prior to leaving, you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware that you’ve used.
* NO EATING IN YOUR ROOM: If you intend to eat at home, please sit down in the kitchen or dining table instead of eating in your room. Drinks can be had anywhere in the house.
* CLEAN: Please do not stains the blankets, bedsheets, pillows, sofa, curtains etc with lipsticks, sauces or any liquids. I know some of you are great kissers and accident may happen that cause the stains. We would appreciate you inform us immediately so we can direct you to put up to the washing machine to remove the stains. Other than that, we keep the floor tiles squeaky clean for our guests’ enjoyment, we have a no shoes policy inside our home.
* PETS: Please do not instant book if you plan on bringing your pet. Recently there are many falls sick because of allergic issues. If you are thinking to bring a pet, please ask us first.
* NO SMOKING: Strictly no smoking in the apartment. We have difficulty removing the smoke odour in the apartment. If there are signs of indoor smoking, we have to forfeit the deposit because of getting another team of professional cleaner to do it.
* QUIET HOURS: We prefer to keep it to a dull roar after 10pm and before 7am. Ya gotta sleep some time. Waking us up in the middle of the night is not cool.
* LEAVE BEHIND WHAT YOU DON'T USE: We'll do our best to anticipate what you may need by way of extra towels, blankets, tissues or such. Shampoo, conditioner, and soap are available while you are staying with us along with some other spiffs and we expect you to leave behind what you don't use during your stay. If you don't see what you need, please ask.
* TEMPERATURE ADJUSTMENTS: If you are hot or cold, please ask us to adjust the air rather than adjusting it yourself. You have an adjustable overhead fan in your room for your personal comfort.
* USE OF OUR HOME: You are welcome in all common areas of the apartment. Want to play some music or watch a show on the TV or your laptop - go for it. You may want to bring headphones if you watch during quiet hours.
*HOUSE KEYS: The house keys are attached with access card. Our apartment has strict security that can is accessible with the security cards. Please handle the keys like the way you keep your passport or identity card.
* BROKEN: Between every guests stay, we will thoroughly inspect the apartment to ensure it is in good working condition. If you find something is broken or you break something, we would appreciate you inform us immediately. There are chances we can fix it without claiming on your deposits.
* HOME MANUAL: We have a detailed home manual beside the TV. It explained clearly on the emergency exit instructions, transportation for you to move around, places and interesting food around and many important information for your stay. Please read.
* ASK IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR ISSUE: The key is, we're almost always here, just ask if you need something or want to know something. We appreciate the opportunity to make things more comfortable for you. If we aren't here, just text. We'll point you in the right direction.
Cet hôte a 1 commentaire pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I am from KL and would like to rent out a condo unit in Airbnb