Charming non-smoking cabin will surround you with knotty pine walls, warm you w/ a large fireplace & furnace, & comfort you w/ a queen, full & twin bed along w/ a sleeper sofa. A playhouse/fort & amazing sand box in backyard for the lil's. Price based on 5 guests, 6th is additional $25 per night, pet fee is $25 per dog. Two night minimum on weekends. No WIFI, No TV...time to disconnect from technology & reconnect with humans! We do not supply bath towels. 3 night minimum for Holiday weekends
Accès des voyageurs
You will have the entire cabin and back yard
Échanges avec les voyageurs
The owner/property assistant lives right up the street and you will likely be meeting her.
Dependent on the weather, you might need chains/cables for your car. We are on a very accessible street, but after a heavy snowstorm you may have to use your chains if you don't have a four-wheel drive vehicle.
RENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
THIS IS A VACATION RENTAL AGREEMENT UNDER THE California VACATION RENTAL ACT. THE RIGHTS OF THE PARTIES TO THIS AGREEMENT ARE DEFINED BY LAW AND INCLUDE UNIQUE PROVISIONS PERMITTING THE DISBURSEMENT OF RENT PRIOR TO TENANCY AND EXPEDITED EVICTION OF GUESTS.YOUR SIGNATURE ON THIS AGREEMENT, OR PAYMENT OF MONEY OR TAKING POSSESSION OF THE PROPERTY AFTER RECEIPT OF THE AGREEMENT, IS EVIDENCE OF YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE AGREEMENT AND YOUR INTENT TO RENT THE UNIT AS A VACATION RENTAL.
NO SMOKING ALLOWED IN THE THRUSH NEST CABIN. ANY EVIDENCE OF SMOKING (that includes butts found on the premises!) WILL INCURE A $200 CHARGE THAT WILL COME OFF THE SECURITY DEPOSIT. I am dead serious about this one. If there are any smokers in your group, please ask them to be respectful and dispose of their ashes and butts properly…in a can and then in the trash…NOT IN THE YARD! Butts in the yard will cost you $200! Cigarette butts + pine needles/forest=Forest fires
1. SECURITY DEPOSIT of $400.00 will not be charged unless there is damage or breakage of contract
2. CANCELLATIONS must be in writing (email) and received by Owner. In case of cancellations, no refund of rents paid will be made unless the canceled period is re-rented and confirmed, in which case any rent paid will be refunded. If the Unit is not re-rented, all rents paid shall be forfeited as damages. Except as set forth in this Agreement refunds will not be provided. There are no refunds for early departures, delayed arrivals, inclement weather or reduction in the number of nights reserved.
3. TERMINATION. If Guest or any member of Guest’s party violates the terms of this Agreement, Owner may terminate this Vacation Rental Agreement with no refund of the paid rents unless the Unit is able to be re-rented, and may enter the premises and remove Guest, the members of Guest’s party and their belongings. Guest is notified that all individuals occupying the Unit will be subject to immediate eviction procedures under California law and will lose their $400 security deposit.
4. ALL RENTALS ARE TO FAMILIES AND RESPONSIBLE ADULTS OVER TWENTY-FIVE YEARS OF AGE. Guest acknowledges that he/she will not assign this Agreement or sublet any portion of the Unit. Occupancy is restricted to the maximum occupancy of six guests and maximum three vehicles as set forth in this Vacation Rental Agreement. Parking will only be in the cabin’s driveway, not at the neighbors! Guest agrees that the Unit shall not be used for any illegal or unlawful purpose (Seriously? If you’re not law abiding, you are not welcome. Did I mention our law enforcement connection?). Use of the Unit and/or common areas in a manner contrary to the provisions of this paragraph or that disturbs or offends other neighbors shall be deemed grounds for immediate termination and loss of the $400 security deposit.
5. CHECK IN will be 3 p.m. on the arrival date, unless prearranged. (I’m VERY flexible!)
6. CHECK OUT on the date of departure will be by 11:00 a.m., unless prearranged (I’m VERY flexible!)
7. FURNISHINGS include bed linens, pillows, blankets and bedspreads. .Please bring your own towels; if you want to bring old towels and leave them behind, they will be donated to a local animal shelter.
8. CARE OF UNIT AND COMMON AREA. Guest is expected to care for the Unit as if it were his or her own (unless of course you’re a slob, then care for it as though your mother-in-law is coming to visit!). Guest acknowledges that unless Owner is notified on day of check-in of any damage or cleaning concerns, all damages or concerns to the Unit during the occupancy will be Guest’s responsibility and must be reported to Owner and paid prior to departure. Guest must leave the Unit in a clean condition and will fill out the check list that comes attached to your welcome sheet. All breakage will be reported to Owner. Failure to comply will give Owner the right to deduct appropriate sums from the security deposit. Winter: heat lowered to 50 DO NOT TURN OFF! (WHEN THE HEAT IS OFF, PIPES FREEZE AND THEN BURST!)
9. CENTRAL HEATING is available for the cabin. Please TURN DOWN HEAT WHEN NOT IN THE CABIN
10. AIR CONDITIONING: We have AC in the bedrooms upstairs. Please follow the directions in the welcome sheet. We also have several fans you may use.
11. LOCAL TELEPHONE & WIFI is not available in the cabin. Wifi is available 24/7 at Cinnamon’s Bakery and The Village Grind as well as the library in town.
12. LOST, STOLEN OR ABANDONED ARTICLES. Owner shall have no responsibility for lost, stolen or abandoned items. There will be a $25.00 charge plus shipping costs for any items returned at Guest’s request.
13. RIGHT OF ENTRY. Guest agrees that Owner reserves the right to enter the Unit anytime to investigate disturbances, check occupancy, check for damage, and make repairs or improvements as Owner deems necessary or appropriate.
14. PETS: Only when prearranged. I love traveling with my dogs and understand that there are many wonderful dogs out there. However, if your pooch is a chewer, piddler, sofa eater, screen tearer or otherwise untrained, please leave him or her at home. Please keep Fido off of the sofa and beds. Let me know if you’d like me to provide a doggy bed. There is an additional $25.00 cleaning fee for Fido.
14. KEYS ARE ISSUED UPON ARRIVAL AND ARE TO BE RETURNED ON DEPARTURE. MISSING/LOST/UNRETURNED KEYS WILL RESULT IN A $50 CHARGE. There will be a key in the lock box as well as one hanging inside. I suggest you leave the key in the lock box after you enter the cabin.
Cet hôte a 91 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires