The cozy, comfortable, first-floor apartment is perfect place to stay in Malta. Bedroom has it's own balcony and bathroom. Guests to enjoy privacy and rest - room looks at the huge backyard while in front of the house there is a farmer's garden and all major roads being away. The apartment is few steps away from buzzing central and neighborhood is safe.
Please note that we are young family with 2 years old baby and do not allow loud party, noise after 11pm, smoking or drinking in our apartment. We will be happy to share dinner with you and provide light breakfast and show you some central places on the weekend.
The house has rules that each of you you would have in your own home.
1. Be careful with the furniture and objects found in the room and in public areas.
2. Being clean and tidy, do not leave personal belongings in public areas as other users have the same right to use them.
3. Turn off lights that are not being used, be careful not to be turned on lights or electrical appliances wasting electricity.
4. Close the taps well, be careful not to leave taps open wasting water.
5. Do not make noise, especially at night, be aware that there are people sleeping.
6. You can not bring people who are not guests of the room.
7. The washing machine may be used only for stays of 1 week.
8. The kitchen must be kept clean and tidy, be aware that there are more users. If you want to cook you have to ask permission from the owners of the house and not take all stoves.
'' I was respectful of others and they will be with you !!!!!!!